Sims 2 Body Shop starter pack???

Okay, I am still simming in the dark ages (still don't have Sims 2.)
Anyway, way back when I dl'd the Body Shop and starter pack and played
around with them a bit. Then a few months ago I tossed em. Now, I want
them back. I downloaded Body Shop earlier today but all the links I find
for the starter pack are dead - anyone know where to get it these days?
8 answers Last reply
More about sims body shop starter pack

    Not absolutely sure about this, but I think once the game was released maybe
    the starter pack was not needed anymore. See the program is included with
    the game. I tried finding the program itself to see the differences, after
    having the game, but could not even find the program online anywhere. Where
    did you find it?
    Yes, I did look all over the sims site for it too.

    "Carin" <waverly94@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Okay, I am still simming in the dark ages (still don't have Sims 2.)
    > Anyway, way back when I dl'd the Body Shop and starter pack and played
    > around with them a bit. Then a few months ago I tossed em. Now, I want
    > them back. I downloaded Body Shop earlier today but all the links I find
    > for the starter pack are dead - anyone know where to get it these days?

    Nevermind - I went and bought Sims 2 yesterday. I hadn't bought it thinking
    there was no way my computer would run it - but guess what? It does! It's
    a bit choppy, but it works. I have a new computer coming soon so it should
    be better then - but to think, all this time I could have been playing!

    > Nevermind - I went and bought Sims 2 yesterday. I hadn't bought it
    > thinking
    > there was no way my computer would run it - but guess what? It does!
    > It's
    > a bit choppy, but it works. I have a new computer coming soon so it
    > should
    > be better then - but to think, all this time I could have been playing!

    ..
    Oh dear, dear, dear.
    Here's another one who is about to lose a life and gain a Sim-packed
    neighbourhood.

    You know, Isomethimes think these Sim games should come with an automatic
    timer or something. Something that switches off the computer after say..
    five hours, and flashes a message on the screen like

    Warning! Warning! Your backside is going numb and your ankles are about to
    swell up.
    Get up and do something else for a couple of hours!
    This computer is now shutting down until you remember who you are.

    Click!

    LOL!! I agree, I spend way too much time on here!! Yesterday I felt icky so
    I spent all day on here and boy did my butt hurt when I got up to make
    dinner...

    Rhiannon

    "Rhiannon" <boxall_1@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > LOL!! I agree, I spend way too much time on here!! Yesterday I felt icky
    > so I spent all day on here and boy did my butt hurt when I got up to make
    > dinner...
    >
    > Rhiannon

    You mean you didn't make one of your Sims cook dinner?

    wouldn't taht be nice!!

    --
    Rhiannon
    "Mary" <xxxxyyosugrad97330@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

    > "Rhiannon" <boxall_1@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >> LOL!! I agree, I spend way too much time on here!! Yesterday I felt icky
    >> so I spent all day on here and boy did my butt hurt when I got up to make
    >> dinner...
    >>
    >> Rhiannon
    >
    > You mean you didn't make one of your Sims cook dinner?

    "Veronica L" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Carin" <waverly94@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > > Nevermind - I went and bought Sims 2 yesterday. I hadn't bought it
    > > thinking
    > > there was no way my computer would run it - but guess what? It does!
    > > It's
    > > a bit choppy, but it works. I have a new computer coming soon so it
    > > should
    > > be better then - but to think, all this time I could have been playing!
    > >
    > .
    > Oh dear, dear, dear.
    > Here's another one who is about to lose a life and gain a Sim-packed
    > neighbourhood.
    >
    > You know, Isomethimes think these Sim games should come with an automatic
    > timer or something. Something that switches off the computer after say..
    > five hours, and flashes a message on the screen like
    >
    > Warning! Warning! Your backside is going numb and your ankles are about to
    > swell up.
    > Get up and do something else for a couple of hours!
    > This computer is now shutting down until you remember who you are.
    >
    > Click!

    It's only natural - I've been numb ever since the first Sim City came out
    all those years below. Sims games are my crack cocaine!

    I know you already bought the Sims 2, but I did happen upon the starter pack
    you were asking about. It's here;
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/thesims2/downloads.html

    Dianna

Sims Games Video Games