Sims 2 Body Shop starter pack???

Okay, I am still simming in the dark ages (still don't have Sims 2.)
Anyway, way back when I dl'd the Body Shop and starter pack and played
around with them a bit. Then a few months ago I tossed em. Now, I want
them back. I downloaded Body Shop earlier today but all the links I find
for the starter pack are dead - anyone know where to get it these days?

Not absolutely sure about this, but I think once the game was released maybe
the starter pack was not needed anymore. See the program is included with
the game. I tried finding the program itself to see the differences, after
having the game, but could not even find the program online anywhere. Where
did you find it?
Yes, I did look all over the sims site for it too.

"Carin" <waverly94@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Okay, I am still simming in the dark ages (still don't have Sims 2.)
> Anyway, way back when I dl'd the Body Shop and starter pack and played
> around with them a bit. Then a few months ago I tossed em. Now, I want
> them back. I downloaded Body Shop earlier today but all the links I find
> for the starter pack are dead - anyone know where to get it these days?

Nevermind - I went and bought Sims 2 yesterday. I hadn't bought it thinking
there was no way my computer would run it - but guess what? It does! It's
a bit choppy, but it works. I have a new computer coming soon so it should
be better then - but to think, all this time I could have been playing!

> Nevermind - I went and bought Sims 2 yesterday. I hadn't bought it
> thinking
> there was no way my computer would run it - but guess what? It does!
> It's
> a bit choppy, but it works. I have a new computer coming soon so it
> should
> be better then - but to think, all this time I could have been playing!

..
Oh dear, dear, dear.
Here's another one who is about to lose a life and gain a Sim-packed
neighbourhood.

You know, Isomethimes think these Sim games should come with an automatic
timer or something. Something that switches off the computer after say..
five hours, and flashes a message on the screen like

Warning! Warning! Your backside is going numb and your ankles are about to
swell up.
Get up and do something else for a couple of hours!
This computer is now shutting down until you remember who you are.

Click!

LOL!! I agree, I spend way too much time on here!! Yesterday I felt icky so
I spent all day on here and boy did my butt hurt when I got up to make
dinner...

Rhiannon
"Veronica L" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Carin" <waverly94@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Nevermind - I went and bought Sims 2 yesterday. I hadn't bought it
>> thinking
>> there was no way my computer would run it - but guess what? It does!
>> It's
>> a bit choppy, but it works. I have a new computer coming soon so it
>> should
>> be better then - but to think, all this time I could have been playing!
>>
> .
> Oh dear, dear, dear.
> Here's another one who is about to lose a life and gain a Sim-packed
> neighbourhood.
>
> You know, Isomethimes think these Sim games should come with an automatic
> timer or something. Something that switches off the computer after say..
> five hours, and flashes a message on the screen like
>
> Warning! Warning! Your backside is going numb and your ankles are about to
> swell up.
> Get up and do something else for a couple of hours!
> This computer is now shutting down until you remember who you are.
>
> Click!

Mary

"Rhiannon" <boxall_1@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> LOL!! I agree, I spend way too much time on here!! Yesterday I felt icky
> so I spent all day on here and boy did my butt hurt when I got up to make
> dinner...
>
> Rhiannon

You mean you didn't make one of your Sims cook dinner?

wouldn't taht be nice!!

--
Rhiannon
"Mary" <xxxxyyosugrad97330@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> "Rhiannon" <boxall_1@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> LOL!! I agree, I spend way too much time on here!! Yesterday I felt icky
>> so I spent all day on here and boy did my butt hurt when I got up to make
>> dinner...
>>
>> Rhiannon
>
> You mean you didn't make one of your Sims cook dinner?

"Veronica L" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Carin" <waverly94@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > Nevermind - I went and bought Sims 2 yesterday. I hadn't bought it
> > thinking
> > there was no way my computer would run it - but guess what? It does!
> > It's
> > a bit choppy, but it works. I have a new computer coming soon so it
> > should
> > be better then - but to think, all this time I could have been playing!
> >
> .
> Oh dear, dear, dear.
> Here's another one who is about to lose a life and gain a Sim-packed
> neighbourhood.
>
> You know, Isomethimes think these Sim games should come with an automatic
> timer or something. Something that switches off the computer after say..
> five hours, and flashes a message on the screen like
>
> Warning! Warning! Your backside is going numb and your ankles are about to
> swell up.
> Get up and do something else for a couple of hours!
> This computer is now shutting down until you remember who you are.
>
> Click!

It's only natural - I've been numb ever since the first Sim City came out
all those years below. Sims games are my crack cocaine!