start up

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i am getting an error message at start up, s below

Windows Logon UI encountered a problem and needed to
close.

prior to this i need to boot 2 or 3 times because it
keeps saying failed to boot from disk??

Go to Start/Run/Regedit and navigate to:

HKEY LOCAL MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/WindowsNT/CurrentVersion/Winlogon

In the right pane scroll down to UIHost. Double click it and type this in
under Value Data: logonui.exe

Let me know if this resolves it for you.

--
Haus
Live your life so that whenever you lose, you are ahead.