Put my WC system together today.

Homeboy2

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
Got the rest of my parts yesterday and set it up today

Pump Mcp35x with the heatsink.
Radiator: Swiftech 320 drive with built in res in which I installed the Mcp35x.
Tubing: 7/16 Blue Primochill LRT , With Dangerden 1/2 inch barbs.
Waterblock: XSPC Raystorm
Fans: Mixed lot, some I had lying around and a few I bought to see what they were like, Noctua off my Thermalright 120, Gentle typhoon, and a Cougar in pull. 180 mm Silverstone I put in the top instead of the 120 that was supposed to go there. The other Noctua I had on the Thermalright is an intake cooling the hard drives. The heatsink is designed for an 80 mm fan but I just set it on top of an Artic cooling 92 mm I had. The radiator and pump are mounted on back of the comp.
Idle around 25C Stock cooler was 35. Prime 95 was 45 tops. Stock cooler was 75 and rising. No overclock, thats next .
When I get my new vid card or cards I will add a rad, probably a big boy. Havent decided. Easier than I thought to set up and virtually silent only a low hum. I'm loving it! Thanks for the help Rubixx!

Homeboy2

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006

No camera at the moment, nothing much to see, I'll post some when I get another rad and everything set up the way I want it :D

Homeboy2

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006

I think the Drive setup is the most efficient possible, no tubes to radiator, res built in, nice and compact. Some people have said the build quality wasn't great with Swiftech but I see no problems at all. I do wish they would have made this in a 4X120 model though.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Unlike other intro kits (Rasa, EK for example) the Swiftech kits have ALWAYS been excellent to base a water loop from and allow for expansion later. They have always used rock-solid pumps as the basis for their kits, and this is the primary difference in their performance.