ESata enclosures for large hard drives

Hi

I'm looking for a hard drive enclosure that will handle 2 x 3TB Barracuda XT..... supporting eSata (and ideally USB as well).
Also looking for a hard drive enclosure that will handle 1 x 3TB Barracuda XT..... supporting eSata (and ideally USB as well).

I'll be running 64 bit Windows 7.

Any suggestions?
(Google is not my friend today :(

Thanks!

Alex
3 answers Last reply
More about esata enclosures large hard drives
  1. NB just to be clear, I need to external eSATA ports and ideally USB as well.
  2. If you are looking for something that can hold more than one drive, have you looked into NAS solutions? You can aslo check these out. i use a vantec nexstar 3 for a single drive external.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007705+600006254+600006288&QksAutoSuggestion=&ShowDeactivatedMark=False&Configurator=&IsNodeId=1&Subcategory=92&description=&Ntk=&CFG=&SpeTabStoreType=&AdvancedSearch=1&srchInDesc=
  3. For the moment I'm avoiding NAS (although in the back of my head I'm thinking of getting a cheap Dell server instead and throwing on a copy of Win2008 server).

Anyway just what I was looking for Hawkeye - much appreciated! Hope I can find something similar in the UK (or maybe they will ship for me).
Ask a new question

Read More

Hard Drives Enclosure USB Storage Product