Maxis new file manager tool download

Looks quite useful.
I found that I had a hack that I was not aware of with it.

Might be useful if you are having trouble with your game.

http://thesims2.ea.com/getcoolstuff/contentmanager.php

Their blurb................

"The Sims 2 Content Manager is a simple tool that allows you to view
modified content added to your game. You can then enable, disable or delete
the content from this tool, and have this reflected in The Sims 2 game and
it's expansion packs. The Sims 2 Content Manager Tool can also be used to
determine where you found pieces of content on The Sims 2 Exchange. You must
have The Sims 2 installed to use this tool."

Skeats
6 answers Last reply
More about maxis file manager tool download

    Pretty much useless. Clean Installer does the same thing and it is a lot
    faster too. Plus you can move stuff around with it too.

    "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Looks quite useful.
    > I found that I had a hack that I was not aware of with it.
    >
    > Might be useful if you are having trouble with your game.
    >
    > http://thesims2.ea.com/getcoolstuff/contentmanager.php
    >
    > Their blurb................
    >
    > "The Sims 2 Content Manager is a simple tool that allows you to view
    > modified content added to your game. You can then enable, disable or
    > delete the content from this tool, and have this reflected in The Sims 2
    > game and it's expansion packs. The Sims 2 Content Manager Tool can also be
    > used to determine where you found pieces of content on The Sims 2
    > Exchange. You must have The Sims 2 installed to use this tool."
    >
    > Skeats

    Yup - that's pretty much what I thought.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    > Pretty much useless. Clean Installer does the same thing and it is a lot
    > faster too. Plus you can move stuff around with it too.

    were is clean installer?
    Dee

    "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> wrote in news:EfGdnZAobdETgGPfRVn-
    pg@comcast.com:

    http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

    --
    Mike
    "There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker."

    Thanks!

    "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
    > "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> wrote in news:EfGdnZAobdETgGPfRVn-
    > pg@comcast.com:
    >
    >> were is clean installer?
    >
    > http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/
    >
    > --
    > Mike
    > "There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker."
    > - Charles Schultz

    It looks like a good program but is there one for Sims 1?

    "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Thanks!
    >
    > "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
    >> "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> wrote in news:EfGdnZAobdETgGPfRVn-
    >> pg@comcast.com:
    >>
    >>> were is clean installer?
    >>
    >> http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mike
    >> "There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker."
    >> - Charles Schultz

Sims Download Games Video Games