Raid Error Occured (0)

Raven93rx7

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2011
I've searched and searched and can't find anything....I just got a new system and have 2 SSD's in Raid 0 and for a few days ive been having trouble when i restart my system, it doesn't find one of the drives at first, but after a few reboots its finds them both fine and boots up. But last night I got a Error Occured (0) error when the raid drives posted, but it still boots up fine even though its my main system drive. When I get to windows, the system runs fine, and when I go to Intel Rapid Storage, its shows Array_0000 System failed, volume appears to be inaccessible. Everything is running fine so i'm not sure whats going on. Thank you for any help.

Wamphryi

Distinguished
Ok two possibilities.

1) Your SDD's need a firmware update. Some do not play nicely with certain Intel RAID drivers so make sure all is compatible.

2) One of your SSD's is packing up and the Controller and or the OS is detecting this. Make sure all your DATA is backed up as failure could be imminent.

Raven93rx7

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2011
Thanks for the info Wamp, I will check out the firmware, and cereal..sorry I really didn't know what was needed...I am pretty new. Its an MSI P67A-GD65 mobo, windows 7, and the SSDs are OCZ agility3's. ill check the firmware and let you guys know how it goes. Thanks much