MSI Afterburner Won't Unlock Gtx 570 Voltage

alexthetitan

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2010
I am trying to overclock my MSI Twin Frozr III Gtx 570. I had it at 951mhz core clock and it seemed stable, but it didn't seem possible that it could run so high at standard voltage. I checked a 3D Mark 11 test from earlier at a different overclock, and it said that I was at standard clock. So I have two questions. Why won't the voltage slider unlock when I turn it on in settings, and why is 3D Mark 11 not showing my overclock?

PS: Sorry if my two questions jumbled together are sort of confusing.

casualbuilder

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2011
Not sure, as i have the same problem with MSI Afterburner not unlocking the Voltage slider. I've tried everything inside the settings tab, and still no change. Didn't mean to thread steal, but i figured id let you know you aren't the only one with this issue, and hopefully this will bump/refresh the post for fresh eyes.

Frozendemon

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011
Well, im having the same problem... Whatever I try I cant control voltage... If get any solution reponse please.

Anyway, talking about stable OC's, mine is from Gigabyte (GV-N570OC-13I), and from stock has 780 Mhz core and 1900 mhz memory. Overclocked core to 850 Mhz and memory to 2100 Mhz. Cant OC so much because with stock voltage always crash. When i made the Kombustor benchmarck says me im at 0.988 V, any idea of recommended voltage? Im not sure, but ill swear that it should be at 1.001 V, not sure why, but i readed that somewhere. What do you have?

Frozendemon

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011
And theres no way to unlock it? :( I cant see BIOS settings because till I change mine, actual mobo dont allow me to access... But it should be an option to unlock automatic voltage control, that would be an intelligent option lol