Cell phone Kiosk ?

Last response: in Video Games
August 1, 2005 1:43:39 PM

Where is this, in Pleasantview ?
I visited all 3 community lots and could not find a kiosk that had a
cell phone. Ended up using the cheat, but it's not the same.
Regards, Moray.

More about : cell phone kiosk

August 1, 2005 9:02:43 PM

"Moray" <brianhammondhamwl5@supanet.com> wrote in

> Where is this, in Pleasantview ?
> I visited all 3 community lots and could not find a kiosk that had a
> cell phone. Ended up using the cheat, but it's not the same.
> Regards, Moray.

I had the same problem and solved it by going into build mode on a
community lot and adding one myself. Hope that works for you
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 10:34:47 PM

They are only supplied in the University neighbourhoods. If you want one in
the regular neighbourhood, you need to put one in yourself.

Best wishes
maxon

"Moray" <brianhammondhamwl5@supanet.com> wrote in message
> Where is this, in Pleasantview ?
> I visited all 3 community lots and could not find a kiosk that had a
> cell phone. Ended up using the cheat, but it's not the same.
> Regards, Moray.

August 2, 2005 10:48:46 AM

Moray wrote:

> Where is this, in Pleasantview ?
> I visited all 3 community lots and could not find a kiosk that had a
> cell phone. Ended up using the cheat, but it's not the same.
> Regards, Moray.

As has been pointed out as it comes with the university add-on you can
either find it on the universities themselves (just look for shopping
malls etc) or go into build mode on an existing community lot and
you'll find it and a couple of other new things to place there. I put
one at all community lots and near the front, so I don;t have to go
shopping around if I don't feel like it.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Thanks to everyone for the answers. I'll try adding one.
Still new to TS2 - Very very adictive !!!
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 9:03:57 PM

Moray wrote:
> Thanks to everyone for the answers. I'll try adding one.
> Still new to TS2 - Very very adictive !!!

The Sims- The only game where you become so obsessed with making sure
your characters eat, potty, go to bed and then get up for work, that you
completely forget to do it yourself.

-georg
!