Cell phone Kiosk ?

Where is this, in Pleasantview ?
I visited all 3 community lots and could not find a kiosk that had a
cell phone. Ended up using the cheat, but it's not the same.
Regards, Moray.
5 answers Last reply
More about cell phone kiosk

    "Moray" <brianhammondhamwl5@supanet.com> wrote in

    > Where is this, in Pleasantview ?
    > I visited all 3 community lots and could not find a kiosk that had a
    > cell phone. Ended up using the cheat, but it's not the same.
    > Regards, Moray.

    I had the same problem and solved it by going into build mode on a
    community lot and adding one myself. Hope that works for you

    They are only supplied in the University neighbourhoods. If you want one in
    the regular neighbourhood, you need to put one in yourself.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    Moray wrote:

    > Where is this, in Pleasantview ?
    > I visited all 3 community lots and could not find a kiosk that had a
    > cell phone. Ended up using the cheat, but it's not the same.
    > Regards, Moray.

    As has been pointed out as it comes with the university add-on you can
    either find it on the universities themselves (just look for shopping
    malls etc) or go into build mode on an existing community lot and
    you'll find it and a couple of other new things to place there. I put
    one at all community lots and near the front, so I don;t have to go
    shopping around if I don't feel like it.

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    Thanks to everyone for the answers. I'll try adding one.
    Still new to TS2 - Very very adictive !!!

    Moray wrote:
    > Thanks to everyone for the answers. I'll try adding one.
    > Still new to TS2 - Very very adictive !!!

    The Sims- The only game where you become so obsessed with making sure
    your characters eat, potty, go to bed and then get up for work, that you
    completely forget to do it yourself.

    -georg

Cell Phones Sims Games Video Games