Solved

4500mhd vs hd4530

i just want to ask that i am about to buy a laptop but cannot decide whether to buy with dedicated or integrated graphics....
i will be using it for my college work but also want to play some games like fifa and cs..i will use the laptop for almost 5-6 hours a day and ive heard tht dedicated graphics cards produce much more heat and drain battery...so any can tell me what to do????????????????
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 4500mhd hd4530
  1. Best answer
    If you want to play games then there is no question you need to get one of the dedicated graphics cards. The newer mobility radeons are rather efficient so they wont pump out too much heat just make sure you dont get a small laptop with a large discrete card, you will get over heating problems that way.

The solution to the higher battery consumption, if you are going to play a game, plug it in, at idle they dont use very much.
  2. Add $90 or so to your budget for an extra battery; beats kicking yourself until you're black and blue for getting an Intel Graphics Media Decelerator.
  3. thanks now i will definitely buy laptop with dedicated graphics
  4. If you are sitting at a desk most of the time you can also get a 'cooling pad' to put under your laptop. That will help keep it cool if the manufacturer provided poor cooling.
  5. What do you guys think hp pavillion dv6 or dell studio 15??
    which is better with better build quality
  6. Which variants of each one? There are many versions of the DV6 and its not fair to compare an up model DV6 to a mid range studio 15.
  7. hunter315 said:
    Which variants of each one? There are many versions of the DV6 and its not fair to compare an up model DV6 to a mid range studio 15.

for HP http://www.shophive.com/shophive/Hp-Pavilion-DV6-1205ee-p-6351.pakistan.html
    for Dell http://www.shophive.com/shophive/Dell-Studio-1555-Blue-p-6246.pakistan.html

i just want to know the durability of both
  8. My HP is quite durable. The HP will also far a bit better at games due to the larger dedicated GPU memory, it will help it a lot even at that low resolution.

Just be aware, glossy HPs get finger prints all over them so wipe it down once in a while.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Laptops Graphics