Sims 1(Sites?)

Hi

Does anyone know of any good Sims 1 sites still?
All the ones I used to have on bookmark/favourites have closed

Looking for a couple of items:
Hacked curtains that closed at night they were in a variety of colours, but
I forgot where I found them, and also a no pets sign....

I have all the exp up to Superstar, have making magic, but never really
liked it..

Thanks in advance
Julia
4 answers Last reply
More about sims sites

    I was thinking the no pets sign was actually a maxis object, not a 3rd party
    hack.

    "Julia" <julia.suzanne@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Does anyone know of any good Sims 1 sites still?
    > All the ones I used to have on bookmark/favourites have closed
    >
    > Looking for a couple of items:
    > Hacked curtains that closed at night they were in a variety of colours,
    > but I forgot where I found them, and also a no pets sign....
    >
    > I have all the exp up to Superstar, have making magic, but never really
    > liked it..
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Julia

    "These curtains open in the morning and close at night, and because they are
    made from real curtains and not lamps.............."
    http://www.simlogical.com/

    Didn't the "no pets" sign come as a download from Maxis eventually?

    Parsimonious has still got a huge selection of Sims 1 stuff
    http://www.parsimonious.org/

    also
    http://meanreds.com/persimmongrove/

    and Dincer Hepguler
    http://moonsims.asi.org/dh-sims-site/

    Some of their new sets are so good I feel like going back to play Sims 1
    again.

    Also try
    http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simsshowcase/
    for new stuff.

    For loads of Sims1 walls and signs etc. try
    http://pamsthemes.com/ (might be a no pets wall sign there).
    She has loads of Sims 2 walls and floors too.

    hth
    Skeats

    "Julia" <julia.suzanne@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Does anyone know of any good Sims 1 sites still?
    > All the ones I used to have on bookmark/favourites have closed
    >
    > Looking for a couple of items:
    > Hacked curtains that closed at night they were in a variety of colours,
    > but I forgot where I found them, and also a no pets sign....
    >
    > I have all the exp up to Superstar, have making magic, but never really
    > liked it..
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Julia

    The curtains are at SimLogical:

    http://www.simlogical.com/

    At least those are the ones I know about (the sims 2 ones are coming through
    now). The pet sign was an official download from Maxis and you should still
    be able to get it from the EA site.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Julia" <julia.suzanne@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Does anyone know of any good Sims 1 sites still?
    > All the ones I used to have on bookmark/favourites have closed
    >
    > Looking for a couple of items:
    > Hacked curtains that closed at night they were in a variety of colours,
    but
    > I forgot where I found them, and also a no pets sign....
    >
    > I have all the exp up to Superstar, have making magic, but never really
    > liked it..
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Julia

    Hi

    Many thanks to all that replied..
    Found the curtains in various colours, Dincers stuff is gorgeous, I
    downloaded all the new bedroom items..

    Also got the hacked curtains for Sims 2 but I havent tried them yet..
    Thanks again
    Julia

    > The curtains are at SimLogical:
    >
    > http://www.simlogical.com/
    >
    > At least those are the ones I know about (the sims 2 ones are coming
    > through
    > now). The pet sign was an official download from Maxis and you should
    > still
    > be able to get it from the EA site.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > maxon
    >

    > "Julia" <julia.suzanne@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Does anyone know of any good Sims 1 sites still?
    >> All the ones I used to have on bookmark/favourites have closed
    >>
    >> Looking for a couple of items:
    >> Hacked curtains that closed at night they were in a variety of colours,
    > but
    >> I forgot where I found them, and also a no pets sign....
    >>
    >> I have all the exp up to Superstar, have making magic, but never really
    >> liked it..
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance
    >> Julia

Sims Games Video Games