I need help with a site please.

Last response: in Video Games
August 3, 2005 6:08:36 AM

I have fallen in love with a dress from this site:

http://www.sim2-fashion.de/neu/include.php?path=content...

The thing is i dont know how to donate...i cant understand the
language.Could someone help me? thanks

More about : site

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 2:13:12 PM

mccallkevin@bellsouth.net wrote:
> I have fallen in love with a dress from this site:
>
> http://www.sim2-fashion.de/neu/include.php?path=content...
>
> The thing is i dont know how to donate...i cant understand the
> language.Could someone help me? thanks

Great site! I registered for free, so that's not an issue...the donation is
via PayPal, and their is in German, but you may pay in Eruos...hmm...I'll
keep looking...
---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 5:17:11 PM

<mccallkevin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>I have fallen in love with a dress from this site:
>
> http://www.sim2-fashion.de/neu/include.php?path=content...
>
> The thing is i dont know how to donate...i cant understand the
> language.Could someone help me? thanks

click on the pay pal Donate button.

go down to where it says Land.
pick USA from the list.

It will translate the page to English.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 1:04:39 AM

ummm - it's a free site, you just need to register. I'm sure they'd be glad
if you want to donate to keep the site free though.

Best wishes
maxon