I need help with a site please.

I have fallen in love with a dress from this site:

http://www.sim2-fashion.de/neu/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=126&PHPKITSID=a9b7f6e60213491bf206e4a25eef686a

The thing is i dont know how to donate...i cant understand the
language.Could someone help me? thanks

More about site please

    mccallkevin@bellsouth.net wrote:
    > I have fallen in love with a dress from this site:
    >
    > http://www.sim2-fashion.de/neu/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=126&PHPKITSID=a9b7f6e60213491bf206e4a25eef686a
    >
    > The thing is i dont know how to donate...i cant understand the
    > language.Could someone help me? thanks

    Great site! I registered for free, so that's not an issue...the donation is
    via PayPal, and their is in German, but you may pay in Eruos...hmm...I'll
    keep looking...
    ---
    Michelle
    (SeaShel)

    free the fish to reply

    <mccallkevin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >I have fallen in love with a dress from this site:
    >
    > http://www.sim2-fashion.de/neu/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=126&PHPKITSID=a9b7f6e60213491bf206e4a25eef686a
    >
    > The thing is i dont know how to donate...i cant understand the
    > language.Could someone help me? thanks

    click on the pay pal Donate button.

    go down to where it says Land.
    pick USA from the list.

    It will translate the page to English.

    ummm - it's a free site, you just need to register. I'm sure they'd be glad
    if you want to donate to keep the site free though.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    <mccallkevin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > I have fallen in love with a dress from this site:

    http://www.sim2-fashion.de/neu/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=126&PHPKITSID=a9b7f6e60213491bf206e4a25eef686a

    > The thing is i dont know how to donate...i cant understand the
    > language.Could someone help me? thanks

Sims Games Video Games