Question on Creating Objects

How can I create objects?

I am using SimsPE in The Sims 2 to get everything setup correctly... and is
all working... I made some pictures, I know what to do, but I am having a
problem with resizing the picture frames to fit larger images.... images are
distorted when I resize them down.
1 answer Last reply
More about question creating objects

    Go to
    http://www.modthesims2.com/
    and look for tutorials.
    Note that you will need a 3D program and a good paint program too. Also,
    depending on your choice of paint program, a good knowledge of how it works
    helps too.

    "Mitchell" <mitchell@noreply.cc> wrote in message
    > How can I create objects?
    >
    > I am using SimsPE in The Sims 2 to get everything setup correctly... and
    > is all working... I made some pictures, I know what to do, but I am having
    > a problem with resizing the picture frames to fit larger images.... images
    > are distorted when I resize them down.

Sims Games Video Games