Question on Creating Objects

How can I create objects?

I am using SimsPE in The Sims 2 to get everything setup correctly... and is
all working... I made some pictures, I know what to do, but I am having a
problem with resizing the picture frames to fit larger images.... images are
distorted when I resize them down.

Go to
http://www.modthesims2.com/
and look for tutorials.
Note that you will need a 3D program and a good paint program too. Also,
depending on your choice of paint program, a good knowledge of how it works
helps too.