TS2U: Looking for some hacks

Last response: in Video Games
August 4, 2005 10:26:18 AM

I've looked through all of variousimmers.net and modthesims2.com and I
can't find those old behavior inhibiting hacks...

-No dancing with strangers
-No pranks

etc...
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

More about : ts2u hacks

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 2:11:13 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> I've looked through all of variousimmers.net and modthesims2.com and I
> can't find those old behavior inhibiting hacks...
>
> -No dancing with strangers
> -No pranks

You probably want Pescado. Look for www.moreawesomethanyou.com

-georg
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 2:30:02 PM

The no pranks hack is either a JM Pescado or a Two Jeffs and they are
respectively at:

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf//index.php

http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php

I'm pretty sure it's a JMP though. I don't know about the other one but it
sounds like it might be one of theirs.

Best wishes
maxon

> I've looked through all of variousimmers.net and modthesims2.com and I
> can't find those old behavior inhibiting hacks...
>
> -No dancing with strangers
> -No pranks
>
> etc...
> --
>

> I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 3:08:35 AM

Guardian Pegasus said:

"LOL!!! He's charging 29.95.... A MONTH!!!"

He's kidding. In an effort to keep the real idiots away. You,
however, are not an idiot, so why did you fall for it? :p

And yes, he did leave a note on variousimmers (I seen it!), but it was
apparently deleted when his forum on there got wiped. It seems to be
all bitterness between Pescado and VS.

Try here: http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/

~*~
vecki
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 11:08:46 AM

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:11:13 GMT, Georg <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote:

>Guardian Pegasus wrote:
>> I've looked through all of variousimmers.net and modthesims2.com and I
>> can't find those old behavior inhibiting hacks...
>>
>> -No dancing with strangers
>> -No pranks
>
>You probably want Pescado. Look for www.moreawesomethanyou.com

He moved all his hacks to this place? That would explain it, thanks!
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 11:09:41 AM

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:30:02 GMT, "Maxon"
<jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote:

>The no pranks hack is either a JM Pescado or a Two Jeffs and they are
>respectively at:
>
>http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf//index.php
>
>http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php
>
>I'm pretty sure it's a JMP though. I don't know about the other one but it
>sounds like it might be one of theirs.

Seems he moved them all to this place then? Wish he'd left a note
somewhere.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 11:11:42 AM

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 07:09:41 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:30:02 GMT, "Maxon"
><jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote:
>
>>The no pranks hack is either a JM Pescado or a Two Jeffs and they are
>>respectively at:
>>
>>http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf//index.php
>>
>>http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php
>>
>>I'm pretty sure it's a JMP though. I don't know about the other one but it
>>sounds like it might be one of theirs.
>
>Seems he moved them all to this place then? Wish he'd left a note
>somewhere.

LOL!!! He's charging 29.95.... A MONTH!!! The nerve of some people...
seriously... that's more than the game or an EP costs. Maxis certainly
never intended for people to rival their productions. Luckily there
are quite a few free samples.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 12:50:42 PM

On 4 Aug 2005 23:08:35 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Guardian Pegasus said:
>
>"LOL!!! He's charging 29.95.... A MONTH!!!"
>
>He's kidding. In an effort to keep the real idiots away. You,
>however, are not an idiot, so why did you fall for it? :p
>
>And yes, he did leave a note on variousimmers (I seen it!), but it was
>apparently deleted when his forum on there got wiped. It seems to be
>all bitterness between Pescado and VS.

Well thank you for your faith LOL, and the information... no I'm
pretty sure I'm not an idiot, but I've gotten so used to seing sim
creators turn greedy, and 19.95 a month is not an unusual sight. I
also have no knowledge of the guy himself, I just click download, so I
had no way of knowing :-)
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
!