TS2U: Looking for some hacks

I've looked through all of variousimmers.net and modthesims2.com and I
can't find those old behavior inhibiting hacks...

-No dancing with strangers
-No pranks

etc...
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
7 answers Last reply

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > I've looked through all of variousimmers.net and modthesims2.com and I
    > can't find those old behavior inhibiting hacks...
    >
    > -No dancing with strangers
    > -No pranks

    You probably want Pescado. Look for www.moreawesomethanyou.com

    -georg

    The no pranks hack is either a JM Pescado or a Two Jeffs and they are
    respectively at:

    http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf//index.php

    http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php

    I'm pretty sure it's a JMP though. I don't know about the other one but it
    sounds like it might be one of theirs.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    > I've looked through all of variousimmers.net and modthesims2.com and I
    > can't find those old behavior inhibiting hacks...
    >
    > -No dancing with strangers
    > -No pranks
    >
    > etc...
    > --
    >

    > I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
    him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    Guardian Pegasus said:

    "LOL!!! He's charging 29.95.... A MONTH!!!"

    He's kidding. In an effort to keep the real idiots away. You,
    however, are not an idiot, so why did you fall for it? :p

    And yes, he did leave a note on variousimmers (I seen it!), but it was
    apparently deleted when his forum on there got wiped. It seems to be
    all bitterness between Pescado and VS.

    Try here: http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/

    ~*~
    vecki

    On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:11:13 GMT, Georg <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote:

    >Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >> I've looked through all of variousimmers.net and modthesims2.com and I
    >> can't find those old behavior inhibiting hacks...
    >>
    >> -No dancing with strangers
    >> -No pranks
    >
    >You probably want Pescado. Look for www.moreawesomethanyou.com

    He moved all his hacks to this place? That would explain it, thanks!
    --

    I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:30:02 GMT, "Maxon"
    <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote:

    >The no pranks hack is either a JM Pescado or a Two Jeffs and they are
    >respectively at:
    >
    >http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf//index.php
    >
    >http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php
    >
    >I'm pretty sure it's a JMP though. I don't know about the other one but it
    >sounds like it might be one of theirs.

    Seems he moved them all to this place then? Wish he'd left a note
    somewhere.
    --

    I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 07:09:41 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

    >On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:30:02 GMT, "Maxon"
    ><jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote:
    >
    >>The no pranks hack is either a JM Pescado or a Two Jeffs and they are
    >>respectively at:
    >>
    >>http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf//index.php
    >>
    >>http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php
    >>
    >>I'm pretty sure it's a JMP though. I don't know about the other one but it
    >>sounds like it might be one of theirs.
    >
    >Seems he moved them all to this place then? Wish he'd left a note
    >somewhere.

    LOL!!! He's charging 29.95.... A MONTH!!! The nerve of some people...
    seriously... that's more than the game or an EP costs. Maxis certainly
    never intended for people to rival their productions. Luckily there
    are quite a few free samples.
    --

    On 4 Aug 2005 23:08:35 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Guardian Pegasus said:
    >
    >"LOL!!! He's charging 29.95.... A MONTH!!!"
    >
    >He's kidding. In an effort to keep the real idiots away. You,
    >however, are not an idiot, so why did you fall for it? :p
    >
    >And yes, he did leave a note on variousimmers (I seen it!), but it was
    >apparently deleted when his forum on there got wiped. It seems to be
    >all bitterness between Pescado and VS.

    Well thank you for your faith LOL, and the information... no I'm
    pretty sure I'm not an idiot, but I've gotten so used to seing sim
    creators turn greedy, and 19.95 a month is not an unusual sight. I
    also have no knowledge of the guy himself, I just click download, so I
    had no way of knowing :-)
    --

    I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

Sims Games Video Games