User manual linksys router WAG54G v3

jurist

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2010
hii ive linksys adsl modem /router WAG54G v3 .. it doesnt connect direct coz of my dsl company n im using it as a networking like i ve connected 4 cables to each pc but 1st it is connected to the comany modem which they ve provided... internet is working fine but m not able to connect wireless to linksys..n i dun ve its software as well ..can any1 help me wht to do ??? thanks

G

It would help you get replies if you would follow the norms of English and break your ideas up into sentences. It is not easy to follow what you are trying to say.

jurist

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2010
Suggest you visit the Linksys site and download the software...
well fihart this is the most stupid suggestion i ve ever got on help site ..yup i know linksys got the website but i didnt get anything from there so started to search n posted my query here...bye

sammyd

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010
it isn't stupid to go to linksys, they have the necessary drivers for your laptop to talk to router via wireless. also maybe try 192.168.1.2 for wireless. this is sometimes setup for the wireless connection to the router......me think u STUPID....................... :kaola: