TECRA 8000 small screen (480 x 640) problem

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
May 16, 2004 3:38:31 AM

I got a TECRA 8000 and loaded Windows 98 on it.

The resulting screen size is 480 x 640 and I can not make it larger.
Therefore my viewing area is just the little section in the middle of
the screen. If you know what I mean.

How can I make it so I can view things "full screen"?

Thank you for your help.

Bill
rfpexec@yahoo.com
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 16, 2004 7:43:40 AM

You need the display drivers. Go to toshiba.com and find the correct
drivers for your laptop. toshiba has a nice driver database.

rfpexec@yahoo.com (Bill Hansen) wrote in message news:<676011a0.0405152238.4592a07c@posting.google.com>...
> I got a TECRA 8000 and loaded Windows 98 on it.
>
> The resulting screen size is 480 x 640 and I can not make it larger.
> Therefore my viewing area is just the little section in the middle of
> the screen. If you know what I mean.
>
> How can I make it so I can view things "full screen"?
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Bill
> rfpexec@yahoo.com
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 16, 2004 1:53:08 PM

Bill Hansen wrote:
> I got a TECRA 8000 and loaded Windows 98 on it.
>
> The resulting screen size is 480 x 640 and I can not make it larger.
> Therefore my viewing area is just the little section in the middle of
> the screen. If you know what I mean.
>
> How can I make it so I can view things "full screen"?
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Bill
> rfpexec@yahoo.com
Hi,