Hey is this website good to buy from?

musicman978

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2009
hey i just stumbled across a website called "magic MICRO" and i was wondering if its a good site and if they are good deals. I am wanting to get a computer for my recording setup. So a DAW computer.

http://www.magicmicro.com/

I am willing to build a computer, but it would be nice to have it pre-built. But i want good components throughout the whole computer...

so if you could maybe suggest a computer to get on the Magic micro site...or suggest parts for me to get on newegg for me to build would be awesome :)

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: In a few days

BUDGET RANGE: 600-640ish

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: DAW computer...Multitasking---- Recording and producing Music, gaming, audio, internet, applications (microsoft word etc...)

PARTS NOT REQUIRED: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: magic micro maybe? or newegg

PARTS PREFERENCES: Quad core preferably. Amd or intel. I like amd more but it really doesn't matter

OVERCLOCKING: Maybe. Crossfire---probably in the future

MONITOR RESOLUTION: 1920 x 1080

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: preferably a pretty quiet computer. I would like to be able to play most games at high (halo, AOE III, Crysis, nfs...) But for now thats not the most important. I can always upgrade later so graphics and what not aren't as important at the moment. I want to get to music production first :)

thank you in advance :)