When I go to the task manager i have like 30 things
running. Which of these do i need to keep for everything
to work properly? how do i turn them off for good the
one's i don't need so they don't come back the next time
i turn the computer on. i have windows xp home adition.
thanks.

Ken, those are processes don't mess with them. Check here for further
info.