Future World

The new theme at The Sims Resource is all about the future with space ships
and biospheres galore. Check it out. It's not my cup of tea, but I know
several of you will love it.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/ts2themes.php?ThemeID=3

Jeanie
7 answers Last reply
More about future world

    Does that mean that some of the farm stuff is now in free rotation?

    On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 20:38:24 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:

    >The new theme at The Sims Resource is all about the future with space ships
    >and biospheres galore. Check it out. It's not my cup of tea, but I know
    >several of you will love it.

    Themes aren't to my liking either... but man... some of these are
    lightyears beyond anything Maxis has ever designed...
    --

    I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    Bluegenie2 wrote:
    > Does that mean that some of the farm stuff is now in free rotation?

    I really don't know and can't seem to check it for you, BG. I'm a
    subscriber so if I sign in, everything is unlocked so I can't tell what the
    "free" stuff is anymore. I will say this, that buying a short subscription
    to TSR is definitely worth the money, IMO.

    Jeanie

    > Bluegenie2 wrote:
    >> Does that mean that some of the farm stuff is now in free rotation?
    >
    > I really don't know and can't seem to check it for you, BG. I'm a
    > subscriber so if I sign in, everything is unlocked so I can't tell what
    > the
    > "free" stuff is anymore. I will say this, that buying a short
    > subscription
    > to TSR is definitely worth the money, IMO.
    >
    > Jeanie

    Unless you are out of work and broke :)

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 20:38:24 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:
    >

    >>The new theme at The Sims Resource is all about the future with space ships
    >>and biospheres galore. Check it out. It's not my cup of tea, but I know
    >>several of you will love it.
    >

    > Themes aren't to my liking either... but man... some of these are
    > lightyears beyond anything Maxis has ever designed...
    ^^^^^^^^^^

    Pun intended? :-)

    John

    --
    --Cuth

    Bluegenie2 wrote:
    > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    >> Bluegenie2 wrote:
    >>> Does that mean that some of the farm stuff is now in free rotation?
    >>
    >> I really don't know and can't seem to check it for you, BG. I'm a
    >> subscriber so if I sign in, everything is unlocked so I can't tell
    >> what the
    >> "free" stuff is anymore. I will say this, that buying a short
    >> subscription
    >> to TSR is definitely worth the money, IMO.
    >>
    >> Jeanie
    >
    > Unless you are out of work and broke :)

    This is true. But they also offer free subscriptions to people who submit
    stuff. At least it says that on the home page. I don't know how you'd go
    about that, but perhaps you could do it that way?

    Jeanie

    i was gonna send the first page of the farm theme but the link was huge! if
    you login with the free account click on start there is theme weeks takes
    you to a page with a drop down you can chose the barn theme but from what i
    saw there are no free items in the farm theme, lots of nice stuff though!
    alikka

    > Does that mean that some of the farm stuff is now in free rotation?
    >
    > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    >> The new theme at The Sims Resource is all about the future with space
    >> ships
    >> and biospheres galore. Check it out. It's not my cup of tea, but I know
    >> several of you will love it.
    >>
    >> http://www.thesimsresource.com/ts2themes.php?ThemeID=3
    >>
    >> Jeanie

Sims Games Video Games