error message framedyn.dll

hello everyone i'm new at this please if any one can help
me please tell me what to do i keep getting a error
message saying having to re-install the dll file
framedyn.dll where does it go and how do i get it and how
did it possible go thank you if you can help and thanks
if not if any knows where i can get this info please tell
me thanks again

Check here
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q319114