Sharing user created houses

Can someone tell me how to save a house that I created so that someone else
who plays the game can use it? It was easy in the old game to copy files
from the lot directories but I'm clueless on how to share a house/lot in
Sims 2... <g>

Which files do I need to copy or is there some kind of utility to create a
package file of it?

thanx ...

feawen

"fëawen" <feawen0704@do-u-yahoo.com> wrote in

> Can someone tell me how to save a house that I created so that
> someone else who plays the game can use it? It was easy in the
> old game to copy files from the lot directories but I'm clueless
> on how to share a house/lot in Sims 2... <g>
>
> Which files do I need to copy or is there some kind of utility to
> create a package file of it?

Select the lot while in neighborhood view, click on the little up
arrow thingamabob and choose package to a file.

--
Mike
A bather whose clothing was strewed