Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

clothes for the guys

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 9, 2005 3:50:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Hey all...

Just thought I'd share a link to some fantastic male clothes, for the man
about town... there are also some fairly impressive celebrity sims skins
too... check it out http://hnote.net/

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...

More about : clothes guys

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 3:50:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

jo wrote:
> Hey all...
>
> Just thought I'd share a link to some fantastic male clothes, for the
> man about town... there are also some fairly impressive celebrity
> sims skins too... check it out http://hnote.net/
>
> ~ jo
>
It's a nice site, but I can't seem to find anything to click on to get into
it. Help?

Jeanie
August 9, 2005 3:50:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
news:nHLJe.7316$084.7015@attbi_s22...
> jo wrote:
>> Hey all...
>>
>> Just thought I'd share a link to some fantastic male clothes, for the
>> man about town... there are also some fairly impressive celebrity
>> sims skins too... check it out http://hnote.net/
>>
>> ~ jo
>>
> It's a nice site, but I can't seem to find anything to click on to get
> into
> it. Help?



http://hnote.net/clothing.htm or http://hnote.net/sims.htm. There are tabs
to the right of the picture for sections, then words on the pics (to click)
to get into the different areas. Maybe the tabs didn't load for you?

noname
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 3:50:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

noname wrote:
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
> news:nHLJe.7316$084.7015@attbi_s22...
>> jo wrote:
>>> Hey all...
>>>
>>> Just thought I'd share a link to some fantastic male clothes, for
>>> the man about town... there are also some fairly impressive
>>> celebrity sims skins too... check it out http://hnote.net/
>>>
>>> ~ jo
>>>
>> It's a nice site, but I can't seem to find anything to click on to
>> get into
>> it. Help?
>
>
>
> http://hnote.net/clothing.htm or http://hnote.net/sims.htm. There are
> tabs to the right of the picture for sections, then words on the pics
> (to click) to get into the different areas. Maybe the tabs didn't
> load for you?
>
> noname

Thank you. I didn't scroll far enough to the right.

Jeanie
!