clothes for the guys

Hey all...

Just thought I'd share a link to some fantastic male clothes, for the man
about town... there are also some fairly impressive celebrity sims skins
too... check it out http://hnote.net/

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
3 answers Last reply
More about clothes guys

    jo wrote:
    > Hey all...
    >
    > Just thought I'd share a link to some fantastic male clothes, for the
    > man about town... there are also some fairly impressive celebrity
    > sims skins too... check it out http://hnote.net/
    >
    > ~ jo

    It's a nice site, but I can't seem to find anything to click on to get into
    it. Help?

    Jeanie

    > jo wrote:
    >> Hey all...
    >>
    >> Just thought I'd share a link to some fantastic male clothes, for the
    >> man about town... there are also some fairly impressive celebrity
    >> sims skins too... check it out http://hnote.net/
    >>
    >> ~ jo
    >>
    > It's a nice site, but I can't seem to find anything to click on to get
    > into
    > it. Help?

    http://hnote.net/clothing.htm or http://hnote.net/sims.htm. There are tabs
    to the right of the picture for sections, then words on the pics (to click)
    to get into the different areas. Maybe the tabs didn't load for you?

    noname

    noname wrote:
    > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    >> jo wrote:
    >>> Hey all...
    >>>
    >>> Just thought I'd share a link to some fantastic male clothes, for
    >>> the man about town... there are also some fairly impressive
    >>> celebrity sims skins too... check it out http://hnote.net/
    >>>
    >>> ~ jo
    >>>
    >> It's a nice site, but I can't seem to find anything to click on to
    >> get into
    >> it. Help?
    >

    > http://hnote.net/clothing.htm or http://hnote.net/sims.htm. There are
    > tabs to the right of the picture for sections, then words on the pics
    > (to click) to get into the different areas. Maybe the tabs didn't
    > load for you?
    >
    > noname

    Thank you. I didn't scroll far enough to the right.

    Jeanie

Sims Games Video Games