Bought a video card.....

Last response: in Video Games
a b U Graphics card
August 9, 2005 4:49:57 AM

I finally placed an order for a new video card at Newegg.com, a
SAPPHIRE Radeon 9600 Pro Advantage 100562L-GN Radeon 9600PRO 256MB DDR
AGP 4X/8X Video Card (Retail). I am hoping this will make my gaming
experience with the Sims 2 a lot better. Considering what I'm
upgrading from, a 64MB SDR nVIDIA GeForce2 MX with TV-Out AGP graphic
card, it will HAVE to make my gaming experience better I would think.

I can't wait till it arrives!

-----
Kim/Dreamspinner3
Visit My Homepage: http://members.tripod.com/dreamspinner3/

More about : bought video card

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
August 11, 2005 7:21:33 PM

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 00:49:57 GMT, Dreamspinner3
<dreamspinner3@gmail.com> wrote:

>I finally placed an order for a new video card at Newegg.com, a
>SAPPHIRE Radeon 9600 Pro Advantage 100562L-GN Radeon 9600PRO 256MB DDR
>AGP 4X/8X Video Card (Retail). I am hoping this will make my gaming
>experience with the Sims 2 a lot better. Considering what I'm
>upgrading from, a 64MB SDR nVIDIA GeForce2 MX with TV-Out AGP graphic
>card, it will HAVE to make my gaming experience better I would think.
>
>I can't wait till it arrives!

It most certainly will! How much did you pay for it?
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:21:33 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 00:49:57 GMT, Dreamspinner3
><dreamspinner3@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I finally placed an order for a new video card at Newegg.com, a
>>SAPPHIRE Radeon 9600 Pro Advantage 100562L-GN Radeon 9600PRO 256MB DDR
>>AGP 4X/8X Video Card (Retail). I am hoping this will make my gaming
>>experience with the Sims 2 a lot better. Considering what I'm
>>upgrading from, a 64MB SDR nVIDIA GeForce2 MX with TV-Out AGP graphic
>>card, it will HAVE to make my gaming experience better I would think.
>>
>>I can't wait till it arrives!
>
>It most certainly will! How much did you pay for it?

$85.00 total including shipping from newegg.com.

-----