registering university

As per usual, the official sims 2 site are not being helpful in responding
to my question so I thought I'd ask here instead :)

I registered my copy of the sims 2 way back when, and after initial slow
gameplay I now play the game on a different computer, and I deal with
downloads thanks to my poor overworked memory stick... Anyhow, I now have
the uni expansion and haven't even bothered to install it on this computer
as I don't play on here. I just can't figure out how to register my copy on
the official site without using the installation prompts? Maybe I'm just
dumb, but any help would be much appreciated :)

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
1 answer Last reply
More about registering university

    jo wrote:
    > I just can't figure out
    > how to register my copy on the official site without using the
    > installation prompts

    www.thesims2.com - click on register on the right.

Sims Computers Games Video Games