I have a small office with about 20 computers running on windows xp/vista. I also have 2 servers (Windows 2003 server). I have a ADSL Internet Connection that connects through a router provided by the ISP. The entire office is wired through CAT5 cables which all come together at one point. Now, my objective is to setup a network so that,
1. I have one Domain across the network.
2. I have DHCP enabled and any one of the servers should be able to assign the IPs
3. Both servers should be accessible to all the clients in the network.
4. Clients should be able to write/read files on shared folders on both servers
5. The internet connection should be made available to all clients through any of the two servers (preferably split into the 2 servers for load balancing)
6. Setup a firewall/proxy software to block certain URLs within the network for certain users. (I have a licensed copy of CCProxy)
I am a newbie and this is a startup and trying to understand what is the BEST network model (obviously LOW COST as well) that I can use here?