Sign in with
Your question

XSPC RS240 or RX. Need help!!! PLZ!!!

Last response: in Overclocking
November 8, 2011 7:35:45 PM

I got a large issue in front of me. Ive got a corsair 650d case and currently running an h60 water cooler(btw isn't bad but dont like it)

I was recommended an rs240 or an rx240. i know that the rx is thicker and cools better at lower rpm fans and everything but the issue is will it fit?
Im not sure if i wanna fit a thicker rad and just push or pull, or get the thinner rad on the RS240 and try and fit in a push pull config.

two questions:

1. will the rx240 fit in on the top of the 650d case in just a push or pull config?
2. or will the RS 240(thinner rad) be better as a push pull set up?

More about : xspc rs240 plz

November 8, 2011 8:06:28 PM

andrey64 said:
I got a large issue in front of me. Ive got a corsair 650d case and currently running an h60 water cooler(btw isn't bad but dont like it)

I was recommended an rs240 or an rx240. i know that the rx is thicker and cools better at lower rpm fans and everything but the issue is will it fit?
Im not sure if i wanna fit a thicker rad and just push or pull, or get the thinner rad on the RS240 and try and fit in a push pull config.

two questions:

1. will the rx240 fit in on the top of the 650d case in just a push or pull config?
2. or will the RS 240(thinner rad) be better as a push pull set up?

I think this can help you.

m
l
a b K Overclocking
November 8, 2011 9:48:01 PM

That, or a tape measure always works ;) 
m
l
!