Building question

I decided to try building a replica of my flat not long ago, and I
pretty much got it right, except I can't get the roof to work properly.
Every roof I try is too steeply pitched, aside from (of course) the
flat one - but I do want a proper tiled roof on it.

Is there a way to change the pitch of the roof? There used to be a way
in Sims1 but I can't seem to find it in Sims2.

~*~
vecki
1 answer Last reply
More about building question

    vecki wrote:
    > I decided to try building a replica of my flat not long ago, and I
    > pretty much got it right, except I can't get the roof to work
    > properly. Every roof I try is too steeply pitched, aside from (of
    > course) the flat one - but I do want a proper tiled roof on it.
    >
    > Is there a way to change the pitch of the roof? There used to be a
    > way in Sims1 but I can't seem to find it in Sims2.
    >
    > ~*~
    > vecki

    No, unfortunately, we can't change the roof pitch, and I wish we could, too.
    You could try the mansard roof (the hipped roof that's flat on top).
    Sometimes that looks better even if it's not correct, if you know what I
    mean.

    Jeanie

Sims Games Video Games