Building question

Last response: in Video Games
August 10, 2005 9:24:30 PM

I decided to try building a replica of my flat not long ago, and I
pretty much got it right, except I can't get the roof to work properly.
Every roof I try is too steeply pitched, aside from (of course) the
flat one - but I do want a proper tiled roof on it.

Is there a way to change the pitch of the roof? There used to be a way
in Sims1 but I can't seem to find it in Sims2.

~*~
vecki

More about : building question

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 5:29:29 AM

vecki wrote:
> I decided to try building a replica of my flat not long ago, and I
> pretty much got it right, except I can't get the roof to work
> properly. Every roof I try is too steeply pitched, aside from (of
> course) the flat one - but I do want a proper tiled roof on it.
>
> Is there a way to change the pitch of the roof? There used to be a
> way in Sims1 but I can't seem to find it in Sims2.
>
> ~*~
> vecki

No, unfortunately, we can't change the roof pitch, and I wish we could, too.
You could try the mansard roof (the hipped roof that's flat on top).
Sometimes that looks better even if it's not correct, if you know what I
mean.

Jeanie
!