Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

every time I boot up my laptop it says that I have it set
for selective or diagnostic start up but I have changed it
to normal start up at least a dozen times but it is still
giving me this window on start up? what can i do

richard wrote:
> every time I boot up my laptop it says that I have it set
> for selective or diagnostic start up but I have changed it
> to normal start up at least a dozen times but it is still
> giving me this window on start up? what can i do
Go down to the bottom left side of that selective startup window and remove
the check mark.
--
Gene K