happyplay008

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2011
i need a dead i7 920, no heavy Scratches.
i can pay by paypal or mail a check.
if you have one, please email me a pic and how much u want to sold it. thx
my email: [personal information sold to, then rejected by the former members of Captain Planet]

COLGeek

Cybernaut

Never post your e-mail address ever. That is a sure way to get spammed into oblivion.

Cygnus x-1

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2011
This smells funny to me. If I had to take a guess, you're trying to prey on those that might think they have a dead cpu, when it might be another issue. That way you get a practically free chip.

Do me a favor and explain why you want, a dead chip.

happyplay008

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2011

i get that dead cpu to make a keychain.
and thanks y'all, somebody had sold me his 980x, this post is closed

Chef_Boyardee

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2006

Nice idea.

mavroxur

Distinguished
I wouldn't mind having a dead Core i7 of any flavor for my CPU collection (yes, I collect processors). I'm up to almost 300 unique processors (several more if i count the duplicates) all the way from late 70's to present. If anyone has anything dead in the Core i family (would prefer an i7, but i need several different i3/i5's too), send me a PM.

Fanbars

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2011

Hi there, i benchmark alot of CPU's and i have a i5 2500k Thats fried also... Email me @ asaggynoodle-------@hotmail.com I just sold my x980 to the guy above! Im legit!

mavroxur

Distinguished

Message sent. You might want to delete your email from the forum post, that's a good way to get spammed into oblivion.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

2 reminders about posting e-mail addresses in one thread. Shows 2 things. Folks don't read the previous entries nor do they understand the error of their ways. May our friends enjoy their SPAM sandwiches......

happyplay008

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2011
i am so sorry, the best answer guy is a liar. and he lies to me and get a 50 gift card from me. he said he dont accept check, because he know if i found he was lie i can cancel the check. and he said he shipped the i7 and give me a 14 digit tracking number which no mail computer used. then he give a receipt copy from google. he also said he wants to sell me his motherboard which is not exist to get more "free" gift card. so i warn u guys dont make mistake like me.