Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Need a dead i7 920

Last response: in Overclocking
November 9, 2011 8:03:59 AM

i need a dead i7 920, no heavy Scratches.
i can pay by paypal or mail a check.
if you have one, please email me a pic and how much u want to sold it. thx
my email: [personal information sold to, then rejected by the former members of Captain Planet]

More about : dead 920

November 9, 2011 8:19:48 AM

A dead one?? Why??
I have one 860, totally dead..!! Are you planning to experiment something??
Do let me know please..!!
m
l

Best solution

November 9, 2011 2:40:53 PM

I emailed you about my i7 980!
Related resources
a c 148 à CPUs
a b K Overclocking
November 9, 2011 4:14:04 PM

happyplay008 said:
i need a dead i7 920, no heavy Scratches.
i can pay by paypal or mail a check.
if you have one, please email me a pic and how much u want to sold it. thx
my email:

Never post your e-mail address ever. That is a sure way to get spammed into oblivion.
m
l
a b à CPUs
a b K Overclocking
November 9, 2011 5:08:26 PM

This smells funny to me. If I had to take a guess, you're trying to prey on those that might think they have a dead cpu, when it might be another issue. That way you get a practically free chip.

Do me a favor and explain why you want, a dead chip.
m
l
November 9, 2011 7:31:18 PM

COLGeek said:
Never post your e-mail address ever. That is a sure way to get spammed into oblivion.

thaks to you, but dont worry, it already full of junk
m
l
November 9, 2011 7:34:01 PM

Cygnus x-1 said:
This smells funny to me. If I had to take a guess, you're trying to prey on those that might think they have a dead cpu, when it might be another issue. That way you get a practically free chip.

i get that dead cpu to make a keychain.
and thanks y'all, somebody had sold me his 980x, this post is closed
m
l
November 9, 2011 8:22:30 PM

Cygnus x-1 said:

Nice idea.
m
l
a b à CPUs
a b K Overclocking
November 9, 2011 8:30:41 PM

A x980 for a key chain, ok...
m
l
a b à CPUs
November 9, 2011 8:38:38 PM

I wouldn't mind having a dead Core i7 of any flavor for my CPU collection (yes, I collect processors). I'm up to almost 300 unique processors (several more if i count the duplicates) all the way from late 70's to present. If anyone has anything dead in the Core i family (would prefer an i7, but i need several different i3/i5's too), send me a PM.

m
l
November 10, 2011 3:59:19 PM

Best answer selected by happyplay008.
m
l
November 11, 2011 6:28:58 PM

mavroxur said:
I wouldn't mind having a dead Core i7 of any flavor for my CPU collection (yes, I collect processors). I'm up to almost 300 unique processors (several more if i count the duplicates) all the way from late 70's to present. If anyone has anything dead in the Core i family (would prefer an i7, but i need several different i3/i5's too), send me a PM.

Hi there, i benchmark alot of CPU's and i have a i5 2500k Thats fried also... Email me @ asaggynoodle-------@hotmail.com I just sold my x980 to the guy above! Im legit!
m
l
a b à CPUs
November 11, 2011 7:22:10 PM

Fanbars said:
Hi there, i benchmark alot of CPU's and i have a i5 2500k Thats fried also... Email me @ asaggynoodle@hotmail.com I just sold my x980 to the guy above! Im legit!

Message sent. You might want to delete your email from the forum post, that's a good way to get spammed into oblivion.
m
l
a c 148 à CPUs
a b K Overclocking
November 11, 2011 7:37:00 PM

mavroxur said:
Message sent. You might want to delete your email from the forum post, that's a good way to get spammed into oblivion.

2 reminders about posting e-mail addresses in one thread. Shows 2 things. Folks don't read the previous entries nor do they understand the error of their ways. May our friends enjoy their SPAM sandwiches......
m
l
November 16, 2011 8:13:23 AM

i am so sorry, the best answer guy is a liar. and he lies to me and get a 50 gift card from me. he said he dont accept check, because he know if i found he was lie i can cancel the check. and he said he shipped the i7 and give me a 14 digit tracking number which no mail computer used. then he give a receipt copy from google. he also said he wants to sell me his motherboard which is not exist to get more "free" gift card. so i warn u guys dont make mistake like me.
m
l
a b à CPUs
November 16, 2011 3:28:23 PM

Figured it was a scam when he requested I pay him with nice untracable gift cards.
m
l
!