Sign in with
Your question

Dont really know where to put this...

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 21, 2009 1:35:56 AM

So I am purchasing Antec Nine Hundred + EA650 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 650W Power Supply - Retail

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on some kind of display that will tell me the temperatures of say the cores, CPU, GPU, etc. Also the speeds of the fans and possibly adjust the fan speeds if I want to.. I guess its something that mounts on the case somewhere... Would it even work with my case?

(I have never seen one myself so I don't know if they exist, I was just told they do)

More about : dont put

Related resources
September 21, 2009 1:42:14 AM

I was just about to post that someone pointed out NZXT SEN-001LX Sentry LX Aluminum dual bay fan controller - Retail to me from aim... I dont really know what it is that you posted but it looks like maybe it would fit where a drive would and would display different things depending on the view I choose? I didnt look at it to much yet but thanks for the suggestion.
m
l
a c 272 U Graphics card
a b ) Power supply
September 21, 2009 3:29:51 PM

Not trying to rain on your parade at all, but check for compatibility if you are or intend to use 4 pin PWM fans.
m
l
September 21, 2009 4:17:38 PM

This isn't something I am considering until down the line, maybe a month or so... I will see if I feel it necessary once I have my new comp built and up and running.
m
l
!