Sims 2: rangehood with light?

Hi everyone
I thought I saw a rangehood with a light about a month ago on
a site, it might have even been a donation file? Does anyone know where I
can find it?

Thanks in advance
14 answers Last reply
More about sims rangehood light

    Hi...

    I definately saw a rangehood with a light within the last 3 or 4 selections
    from simshowcase... If you haven't used it before, check out the archives
    section. I'm sure it wasn't the most recent one, but one of the three
    before that, try the most recent first :)

    http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simsshowcase/index.htm

    ~ jo

    http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
    "Destiny" <natvdrms@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone
    > I thought I saw a rangehood with a light about a month ago on
    > a site, it might have even been a donation file? Does anyone know where I
    > can find it?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Thank you very much for the help here it is if anywaone else is interested
    http://www.web-space.tv/bluetessims2ecke/kitchen12.html

    Destiny wrote:
    > Thank you very much for the help here it is if anywaone else is interested
    > http://www.web-space.tv/bluetessims2ecke/kitchen12.html

    I downloaded the rangehood and other things, but I cannot find the
    rangehood in the game. What category is it under? Thx.

    --
    --Cuth

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > Destiny wrote:
    >> Thank you very much for the help here it is if anywaone else is
    >> interested http://www.web-space.tv/bluetessims2ecke/kitchen12.html
    >
    > I downloaded the rangehood and other things, but I cannot find the
    > rangehood in the game. What category is it under? Thx.

    Did you try looking under appliances-other? If not, I'd look in lights -
    other, and miscellaneous - other. Try looking under the "all" button, too.
    I've noticed that some object makers only classify their things as an
    "appliance" a "light" or some such. Then it only shows up when you click
    the all button.

    Jeanie

    Jeanie wrote:
    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >> Destiny wrote:
    >>> Thank you very much for the help here it is if anywaone else is
    >>> interested http://www.web-space.tv/bluetessims2ecke/kitchen12.html
    >>
    >> I downloaded the rangehood and other things, but I cannot find the
    >> rangehood in the game. What category is it under? Thx.
    >
    > Did you try looking under appliances-other? If not, I'd look in
    > lights - other, and miscellaneous - other. Try looking under the
    > "all" button, too. I've noticed that some object makers only classify
    > their things as an "appliance" a "light" or some such. Then it only
    > shows up when you click the all button.
    >
    > Jeanie

    Then again, it might be under decorative - other or all. The upper cabinets
    are found there.

    Jeanie

    Jeanie wrote:
    > Jeanie wrote:
    >
    >>Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

    >>>I downloaded the rangehood and other things, but I cannot find the
    >>>rangehood in the game. What category is it under? Thx.
    >>
    >>Did you try looking under appliances-other? If not, I'd look in
    >>lights - other, and miscellaneous - other. Try looking under the
    >>"all" button, too. I've noticed that some object makers only classify
    >>their things as an "appliance" a "light" or some such. Then it only
    >>shows up when you click the all button.
    >>
    >>Jeanie
    >

    > Then again, it might be under decorative - other or all. The upper cabinets
    > are found there.
    >
    > Jeanie

    Tried all of the above.

    --
    --Cuth

    you need to download the mesh at http://simfantasy.free.fr/Sims2/sims2.htm
    Destiny

    > Jeanie wrote:
    >> Jeanie wrote:

    >>>Did you try looking under appliances-other? If not, I'd look in
    >>>lights - other, and miscellaneous - other. Try looking under the
    >>>"all" button, too. I've noticed that some object makers only classify
    >>>their things as an "appliance" a "light" or some such. Then it only
    >>>shows up when you click the all button.
    >>>
    >>>Jeanie
    >>

    >> Then again, it might be under decorative - other or all. The upper
    >> cabinets
    >> are found there.
    >>
    >> Jeanie
    >>

    > Tried all of the above.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    oops forgot to say after you download the mesh i believe it's either in
    appliances other or in the electric department other coz i believe it's also
    a smoke alarm
    > Jeanie wrote:
    >> Jeanie wrote:

    >>>Did you try looking under appliances-other? If not, I'd look in
    >>>lights - other, and miscellaneous - other. Try looking under the
    >>>"all" button, too. I've noticed that some object makers only classify
    >>>their things as an "appliance" a "light" or some such. Then it only
    >>>shows up when you click the all button.
    >>>
    >>>Jeanie
    >>

    >> Then again, it might be under decorative - other or all. The upper
    >> cabinets
    >> are found there.
    >>
    >> Jeanie
    >>

    > Tried all of the above.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    Thanks, Destiny. How's your child?

    --
    --Cuth

    Destiny wrote:
    > you need to download the mesh at http://simfantasy.free.fr/Sims2/sims2.htm
    > Destiny

    Um, could you show a stupid simmer where on the site to get the mesh
    from? I can't find it.

    --
    --Cuth

    my child? which one? lol
    If your talking about my youngest she's doing very well and still learning
    new words. so whoever said that chldren with autism stop learning at 7 was
    wrong. :)

    Destiny wrote:
    > my child? which one? lol
    > If your talking about my youngest she's doing very well and still learning
    > new words. so whoever said that chldren with autism stop learning at 7 was
    > wrong. :)

    That's certainly wrong. There are many examples to the contrary.

    Anyway, as I was saying, can you show me where on the site to find that
    mesh? I browed the site but can't find any meshes.

    Thx.

    --
    --Cuth

    This is copied from bluetsims

    cookerhood.zip 4 kb (credit/mesh by
    4ESF) -kictchen 4-
    kitchen page 4

    that must be the mesh/object that is needed at 4esf....

    It is located after 2 donation kitchens on page 2 and 3 of 4esf...

    Hope you can locate it now

    Tina

    > Destiny wrote:
    > > my child? which one? lol
    > > If your talking about my youngest she's doing very well and still
    learning
    > > new words. so whoever said that chldren with autism stop learning at 7
    was
    > > wrong. :)
    >
    > That's certainly wrong. There are many examples to the contrary.
    >
    > Anyway, as I was saying, can you show me where on the site to find that
    > mesh? I browed the site but can't find any meshes.
    >
    > Thx.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    http://simfantasy.free.fr/Sims2/kitchen4.htm download the cooker hood that's
    the mesh :)
    Destiny

    > Destiny wrote:
    >> my child? which one? lol
    >> If your talking about my youngest she's doing very well and still
    >> learning new words. so whoever said that chldren with autism stop
    >> learning at 7 was wrong. :)
    >
    > That's certainly wrong. There are many examples to the contrary.
    >
    > Anyway, as I was saying, can you show me where on the site to find that
    > mesh? I browed the site but can't find any meshes.
    >
    > Thx.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

Sims Light Games Video Games