Sims 2: rangehood with light?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 11, 2005 10:56:01 AM

Hi everyone
I thought I saw a rangehood with a light about a month ago on
a site, it might have even been a donation file? Does anyone know where I
can find it?

Thanks in advance

More about : sims rangehood light

August 12, 2005 1:27:44 AM

Hi...

I definately saw a rangehood with a light within the last 3 or 4 selections
from simshowcase... If you haven't used it before, check out the archives
section. I'm sure it wasn't the most recent one, but one of the three
before that, try the most recent first :)

http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simsshowcase/inde...

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
"Destiny" <natvdrms@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message
> Hi everyone
> I thought I saw a rangehood with a light about a month ago on
> a site, it might have even been a donation file? Does anyone know where I
> can find it?
>
> Thanks in advance

August 12, 2005 1:27:45 AM

Thank you very much for the help here it is if anywaone else is interested
http://www.web-space.tv/bluetessims2ecke/kitchen12.html

"jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi...
>
> I definately saw a rangehood with a light within the last 3 or 4
> selections from simshowcase... If you haven't used it before, check out
> the archives section. I'm sure it wasn't the most recent one, but one of
> the three before that, try the most recent first :)
>
> http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simsshowcase/inde...
>
> ~ jo
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
> "Destiny" <natvdrms@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message
>> Hi everyone
>> I thought I saw a rangehood with a light about a month ago
>> on a site, it might have even been a donation file? Does anyone know
>> where I can find it?
>>
>> Thanks in advance

August 12, 2005 11:16:52 AM

Destiny wrote:
> Thank you very much for the help here it is if anywaone else is interested
> http://www.web-space.tv/bluetessims2ecke/kitchen12.html

I downloaded the rangehood and other things, but I cannot find the
rangehood in the game. What category is it under? Thx.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Destiny wrote:
>> Thank you very much for the help here it is if anywaone else is
>> interested http://www.web-space.tv/bluetessims2ecke/kitchen12.html
>
> I downloaded the rangehood and other things, but I cannot find the
> rangehood in the game. What category is it under? Thx.

Did you try looking under appliances-other? If not, I'd look in lights -
other, and miscellaneous - other. Try looking under the "all" button, too.
I've noticed that some object makers only classify their things as an
"appliance" a "light" or some such. Then it only shows up when you click
the all button.

Jeanie
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 5:28:20 PM

Jeanie wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>> Destiny wrote:
>>> Thank you very much for the help here it is if anywaone else is
>>> interested http://www.web-space.tv/bluetessims2ecke/kitchen12.html
>>
>> I downloaded the rangehood and other things, but I cannot find the
>> rangehood in the game. What category is it under? Thx.
>
> Did you try looking under appliances-other? If not, I'd look in
> lights - other, and miscellaneous - other. Try looking under the
> "all" button, too. I've noticed that some object makers only classify
> their things as an "appliance" a "light" or some such. Then it only
> shows up when you click the all button.
>
> Jeanie

Then again, it might be under decorative - other or all. The upper cabinets
are found there.

Jeanie
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 9:36:43 PM

Jeanie wrote:
> Jeanie wrote:
>
>>Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

>>>I downloaded the rangehood and other things, but I cannot find the
>>>rangehood in the game. What category is it under? Thx.
>>
>>Did you try looking under appliances-other? If not, I'd look in
>>lights - other, and miscellaneous - other. Try looking under the
>>"all" button, too. I've noticed that some object makers only classify
>>their things as an "appliance" a "light" or some such. Then it only
>>shows up when you click the all button.
>>
>>Jeanie
>

> Then again, it might be under decorative - other or all. The upper cabinets
> are found there.
>
> Jeanie

Tried all of the above.

--
--Cuth
August 13, 2005 2:41:50 AM

you need to download the mesh at http://simfantasy.free.fr/Sims2/sims2.htm
Destiny

> Jeanie wrote:
>> Jeanie wrote:

>>>Did you try looking under appliances-other? If not, I'd look in
>>>lights - other, and miscellaneous - other. Try looking under the
>>>"all" button, too. I've noticed that some object makers only classify
>>>their things as an "appliance" a "light" or some such. Then it only
>>>shows up when you click the all button.
>>>
>>>Jeanie
>>

>> Then again, it might be under decorative - other or all. The upper
>> cabinets
>> are found there.
>>
>> Jeanie
>>

> Tried all of the above.
>
> --
> --Cuth

August 13, 2005 2:43:04 AM

oops forgot to say after you download the mesh i believe it's either in
appliances other or in the electric department other coz i believe it's also
a smoke alarm
> Jeanie wrote:
>> Jeanie wrote:

>>>Did you try looking under appliances-other? If not, I'd look in
>>>lights - other, and miscellaneous - other. Try looking under the
>>>"all" button, too. I've noticed that some object makers only classify
>>>their things as an "appliance" a "light" or some such. Then it only
>>>shows up when you click the all button.
>>>
>>>Jeanie
>>

>> Then again, it might be under decorative - other or all. The upper
>> cabinets
>> are found there.
>>
>> Jeanie
>>

> Tried all of the above.
>
> --
> --Cuth

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 5:08:52 AM

Thanks, Destiny. How's your child?

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Destiny wrote:
> you need to download the mesh at http://simfantasy.free.fr/Sims2/sims2.htm
> Destiny

Um, could you show a stupid simmer where on the site to get the mesh
from? I can't find it.

--
--Cuth
August 13, 2005 6:10:55 AM

my child? which one? lol
If your talking about my youngest she's doing very well and still learning
new words. so whoever said that chldren with autism stop learning at 7 was
wrong. :)

> Thanks, Destiny. How's your child?
>

> --
> --Cuth

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 9:14:26 PM

Destiny wrote:
> my child? which one? lol
> If your talking about my youngest she's doing very well and still learning
> new words. so whoever said that chldren with autism stop learning at 7 was
> wrong. :)

That's certainly wrong. There are many examples to the contrary.

Anyway, as I was saying, can you show me where on the site to find that
mesh? I browed the site but can't find any meshes.

Thx.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

This is copied from bluetsims

cookerhood.zip 4 kb (credit/mesh by
4ESF) -kictchen 4-
kitchen page 4

that must be the mesh/object that is needed at 4esf....

It is located after 2 donation kitchens on page 2 and 3 of 4esf...

Hope you can locate it now

Tina

> Destiny wrote:
> > my child? which one? lol
> > If your talking about my youngest she's doing very well and still
learning
> > new words. so whoever said that chldren with autism stop learning at 7
was
> > wrong. :)
>
> That's certainly wrong. There are many examples to the contrary.
>
> Anyway, as I was saying, can you show me where on the site to find that
> mesh? I browed the site but can't find any meshes.
>
> Thx.
>
> --
> --Cuth

August 14, 2005 3:35:26 AM