Nude patch

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 11, 2005 8:59:23 PM

Hiya

I recently got the Sims 2: University and when installing that I decided I
had enough of the blurring and downloaded the 'nude' patch. Problem is, I
can't install in were they say it should be installed Sims 2/Config since
that directory doesn't exist....

Does this problem occur because of my expansion, or am I doing something
else wrong? Can someone plz tell me how to get the 'nude' patch working (so
I don't have to look at my sims blurring every time they show some
skin......)

More about : nude patch

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 8:59:24 PM

The address is:

My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Config

You're probably looking in Program Files on the C disk or wherever it was
you installed the game. The hack file doesn't go there but in the folders
in My Documents.

Best wishes
maxon

"ikke" <iemand@ergens.nl> wrote in message
news:D dfpd1$map$1@news1.zwoll1.ov.home.nl...
> Hiya
>
> I recently got the Sims 2: University and when installing that I decided I
> had enough of the blurring and downloaded the 'nude' patch. Problem is, I
> can't install in were they say it should be installed Sims 2/Config since
> that directory doesn't exist....
>
> Does this problem occur because of my expansion, or am I doing something
> else wrong? Can someone plz tell me how to get the 'nude' patch working
(so
> I don't have to look at my sims blurring every time they show some
> skin......)

August 13, 2005 1:25:04 PM

ah! my documents! Indeed, I was looking in the C:\program files..........
Damn, I should learn to read the instructions better, it hadn't occured to
me that it could be somewhere else than the main game folder...

thx!