Nude patch

Hiya

I recently got the Sims 2: University and when installing that I decided I
had enough of the blurring and downloaded the 'nude' patch. Problem is, I
can't install in were they say it should be installed Sims 2/Config since
that directory doesn't exist....

Does this problem occur because of my expansion, or am I doing something
else wrong? Can someone plz tell me how to get the 'nude' patch working (so
I don't have to look at my sims blurring every time they show some
skin......)

More about nude patch

    The address is:

    My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Config

    You're probably looking in Program Files on the C disk or wherever it was
    you installed the game. The hack file doesn't go there but in the folders
    in My Documents.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "ikke" <iemand@ergens.nl> wrote in message
    > Hiya
    >
    > I recently got the Sims 2: University and when installing that I decided I
    > had enough of the blurring and downloaded the 'nude' patch. Problem is, I
    > can't install in were they say it should be installed Sims 2/Config since
    > that directory doesn't exist....
    >
    > Does this problem occur because of my expansion, or am I doing something
    > else wrong? Can someone plz tell me how to get the 'nude' patch working
    (so
    > I don't have to look at my sims blurring every time they show some
    > skin......)

    ah! my documents! Indeed, I was looking in the C:\program files..........
    Damn, I should learn to read the instructions better, it hadn't occured to
    me that it could be somewhere else than the main game folder...

    thx!

    "Maxon" <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> schreef in bericht
    > The address is:
    >
    > My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Config
    >
    > You're probably looking in Program Files on the C disk or wherever it was
    > you installed the game. The hack file doesn't go there but in the folders
    > in My Documents.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > maxon
    >
    > "ikke" <iemand@ergens.nl> wrote in message
    >> Hiya
    >>
    >> I recently got the Sims 2: University and when installing that I decided
    >> had enough of the blurring and downloaded the 'nude' patch. Problem is, I
    >> can't install in were they say it should be installed Sims 2/Config since
    >> that directory doesn't exist....
    >>
    >> Does this problem occur because of my expansion, or am I doing something
    >> else wrong? Can someone plz tell me how to get the 'nude' patch working
    > (so
    >> I don't have to look at my sims blurring every time they show some
    >> skin......)

Sims Configuration Games Video Games