Help with my new system. Will that work nice?

G

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: This Week
BUDGET RANGE: US$500 - US$550

* AMD Phenom II X3 720 2.8GHz Socket AM3 95W Triple-Core Black Processor Model HDZ720WFGIBOX

* Motherboard ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO AM3 AMD 785G HDMI ATX AMD

* Kingston HyperX 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Timing 9-9-9-27

* XFX PVT98GYDLH GeForce 9800 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI

* Power Suply Rosewill Green Series RG530-2 530W Continuous @40°C

First, it will work? I was having some doubt about the memory and processor in the motherboard.

My intention is to play almost every game, not necessary with 100%, but with good graphics and smoothly.

Sugestions and opinions are always welcome.

What resolution is your monitor?

Rosewill isnt known for making good PSUs, and you REALLY dont want to skimp on the PSU. Get the OCZ, yes it provides a bit less power but the odds of catastrophic failure are lower.

This ram will perform better while saving $19
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220278

I would suggest holding off a little bit and keeping an eye out for combos, there currently dont seem to be any decent ones.

G

I don't know if I have time to wait. Maybe till the next weekend (12th april). Do you think maybe I can get good combos till there?

This memory have less speed but better timing. But I never bought patriot memorys, only Kingston and I love it. Some reviews of this Patriot memory scared me, like less speed than it says. I should not worry about it? I'm going to move to other country, so I have to avoid problems becouse not everything have worldwide warranty.