Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Aliens again

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 3:24:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

An interesting note:

Grandchildren of the polinator can become pregnant if kidnapped by aliens.

:) 

Chondr and his wife Whitney are preggers. :) 

-georg

More about : aliens

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 5:05:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:D MkLe.11751$EX.10403@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> An interesting note:
>
> Grandchildren of the polinator can become pregnant if kidnapped by aliens.
>
> :) 
>
> Chondr and his wife Whitney are preggers. :) 
>
WHITney? What happened to your usual names, or am I missing something?

GCA
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 5:44:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Veronica L wrote:
> "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:D MkLe.11751$EX.10403@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>
>>An interesting note:
>>
>>Grandchildren of the polinator can become pregnant if kidnapped by aliens.
>>
>>:) 
>>
>>Chondr and his wife Whitney are preggers. :) 
>>
>
> WHITney? What happened to your usual names, or am I missing something?
>
> GCA
>
>

She was his college sweetheart. Family sim, so I don't mind her that much.

She had a pink thing I called Doey, because she has blue eyes, but huge
alien size. And is preggers again- she'll probably have twins. I fed
Destry to the cow plant. I really didn't mean for the plant to eat the
gardener, really. That was an accident. I've since put a fence around
the beast.

I named Chondr's son Nostr. His grandparents are his siblings. But it
lets me know how far I can go with interbreeding.

-georg
Related resources
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 6:03:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Georg wrote:
> Veronica L wrote:
>> "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>> news:D MkLe.11751$EX.10403@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>>
>>> An interesting note:
>>>
>>> Grandchildren of the polinator can become pregnant if kidnapped by
>>> aliens.
>>>
>>> :) 
>>>
>>> Chondr and his wife Whitney are preggers. :) 
>>>
>>
>> WHITney? What happened to your usual names, or am I missing
>> something?
>>
>> GCA
>>
>>
>
> She was his college sweetheart. Family sim, so I don't mind her that
> much.
>
> She had a pink thing I called Doey, because she has blue eyes, but
> huge alien size. And is preggers again- she'll probably have twins. I
> fed Destry to the cow plant. I really didn't mean for the plant to
> eat the gardener, really. That was an accident. I've since put a
> fence around
> the beast.
>
> I named Chondr's son Nostr. His grandparents are his siblings. But it
> lets me know how far I can go with interbreeding.
>
> -georg

I like the hack at MTS2 that gives you four pollenation techs so your alien
pregnancies have a random chance of having four different fathers. That way
you can have first generation aliens from different families marry and
reproduce. I couldn't stand seeing all those uncle daddies and aunt moms
running around the neighborhood.

Jeanie
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 6:03:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
news:f5nLe.23185$084.5114@attbi_s22...
> Georg wrote:
>> Veronica L wrote:
>>> "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>>> news:D MkLe.11751$EX.10403@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>>>
>>>> An interesting note:
>>>>
>>>> Grandchildren of the polinator can become pregnant if kidnapped by
>>>> aliens.
>>>>
>>>> :) 
>>>>
>>>> Chondr and his wife Whitney are preggers. :) 
>>>>
>>>
>>> WHITney? What happened to your usual names, or am I missing
>>> something?
>>>
>>> GCA
>>>
>>>
>>
>> She was his college sweetheart. Family sim, so I don't mind her that
>> much.
>>
>> She had a pink thing I called Doey, because she has blue eyes, but
>> huge alien size. And is preggers again- she'll probably have twins. I
>> fed Destry to the cow plant. I really didn't mean for the plant to
>> eat the gardener, really. That was an accident. I've since put a
>> fence around
>> the beast.
>>
>> I named Chondr's son Nostr. His grandparents are his siblings. But it
>> lets me know how far I can go with interbreeding.
>>
>> -georg
>
> I like the hack at MTS2 that gives you four pollenation techs so your
> alien
> pregnancies have a random chance of having four different fathers.
> That way
> you can have first generation aliens from different families marry and
> reproduce. I couldn't stand seeing all those uncle daddies and aunt
> moms
> running around the neighborhood.
>
> Jeanie
>
>
Or Mothers, LOL!! One of my males got pregnant by an Alien woman and the
baby
came out pretty cute except for the red eyes. LOL I have that hack at
MTS2.
I thought at first it wasn't working cause I had my male sim looking
through the telescope from 8PM
until almost 4 AM before they got him. Whew!!

Joy
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 6:53:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:uPmLe.8139$rI6.5163@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

>
> She had a pink thing I called Doey, because she has blue eyes, but huge
> alien size.

Uhh-huh. <nods>

And is preggers again- she'll probably have twins. I fed
> Destry to the cow plant. I really didn't mean for the plant to eat the
> gardener, really. That was an accident. I've since put a fence around the
> beast.

Tut! I am sure the RSPCP would have something to say about that. By
enfencing a wild beasty you inhibit its behavour and force it to adopt
behaviour paterns inimical to its mental well being.
<strewth...>
>
> I named Chondr's son Nostr.

Don't tell me. Because he going to be a little sick, later?

>His grandparents are his siblings.

<pained look>

But it
> lets me know how far I can go with interbreeding.
>
So the collapse of the hard drive-saved files didn't stop anything, really?

GCA
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 7:56:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Veronica L wrote:
>
> So the collapse of the hard drive-saved files didn't stop anything, really?

Well, let's just say I'm sticking with my theme... :) 

Aliens and flamingos.

-georg
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 10:17:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:AKoLe.8148$rI6.7499@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> Veronica L wrote:
>>
>> So the collapse of the hard drive-saved files didn't stop anything,
>> really?
>
> Well, let's jvst say I'm sticking with my theme... :) 
>
> Aliens and flamingos.
>
very wise. And what do the children of this rather vnorthodox vnion look
like?

GCA
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 4:02:31 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Veronica L wrote:
> "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:AKoLe.8148$rI6.7499@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>
>>Veronica L wrote:
>>
>>>So the collapse of the hard drive-saved files didn't stop anything,
>>>really?
>>
>>Well, let's jvst say I'm sticking with my theme... :) 
>>
>>Aliens and flamingos.
>>
>
> very wise. And what do the children of this rather vnorthodox vnion look
> like?
>
> GCA
>
>

Sadly, too pink for my taste. Bvt at least they have large eyes and big
noses. :) 

-georg
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 5:06:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:rpGLe.6508$Hx4.4021@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>>>>So the collapse of the hard drive-saved files didn't stop anything,
>>>>really?
>>>
>>>Well, let's jvst say I'm sticking with my theme... :) 
>>>
>>>Aliens and flamingos.
>>>
>> very wise. And what do the children of this rather vnorthodox vnion look
>> like?
>
> Sadly, too pink for my taste. Bvt at least they have large eyes and big
> noses. :) 
>
I see a whole range of jobs for them that Maxi never inclvded. Wine tasting,
for instance, or perhaps hop, skip and jvmp champions?

Considering the ah, vnxenophobic attitvde of yovr aliens, I wovld keep them
away from the garden gnomes if I was yov. (and Venvs de Milo)

Granny.
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 5:28:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Veronica L wrote:
> "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:rpGLe.6508$Hx4.4021@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>
>>>>>So the collapse of the hard drive-saved files didn't stop anything,
>>>>>really?
>>>>
>>>>Well, let's jvst say I'm sticking with my theme... :) 
>>>>
>>>>Aliens and flamingos.
>>>>
>>>
>>>very wise. And what do the children of this rather vnorthodox vnion look
>>>like?
>>
>>Sadly, too pink for my taste. Bvt at least they have large eyes and big
>>noses. :) 
>>
>
> I see a whole range of jobs for them that Maxi never inclvded. Wine tasting,
> for instance, or perhaps hop, skip and jvmp champions?
>
> Considering the ah, vnxenophobic attitvde of yovr aliens, I wovld keep them
> away from the garden gnomes if I was yov. (and Venvs de Milo)

The hazard of gnomes is their penchant for being stollen. How may I
breed lawn gnomes if they won't stay in their own lawns? I have to think
they are instead romance sims, and I'm jvst not fond of romance sims.
Perhaps I am too prvdish in that regard.

It's all right in the long rvn. I have convinced the sweetie that we
need gnomes and flamingos for ovr real lawn in order to fvlly irritate
the neighbors. My long term goal is to have a front lawn that will never
need mowing. It shovld please me, be a comfort to Jazz who hates mowing,
and bother the neighbors.

-georg
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 8:35:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Veronica L" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:%PnLe.88144$G8.81297@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>
>
> And is preggers again- she'll probably have twins. I fed
> > Destry to the cow plant. I really didn't mean for the plant to eat the
> > gardener, really. That was an accident. I've since put a fence around
the
> > beast.
>
> Tut! I am sure the RSPCP would have something to say about that. By
> enfencing a wild beasty you inhibit its behavour and force it to adopt
> behaviour paterns inimical to its mental well being.
> <strewth...>

Ah - the Royal Society for the Protection of Cow Plants - it took me a
moment.

>> I named Chondr's son Nostr.
>
> Don't tell me. Because he going to be a little sick, later?

Shouldn't that be latr?

Best wishes
maxon
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 9:50:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:HFHLe.8230$Hx4.688@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> Veronica L wrote:
>> "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>> news:rpGLe.6508$Hx4.4021@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>>
>>>>>>So the collapse of the hard drive-saved files didn't stop anything,
>>>>>>really?
>>>>>
>>>>>Well, let's jvst say I'm sticking with my theme... :) 
>>>>>
>>>>>Aliens and flamingos.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>very wise. And what do the children of this rather vnorthodox vnion look
>>>>like?
>>>
>>>Sadly, too pink for my taste. Bvt at least they have large eyes and big
>>>noses. :) 
>>>
>>
>> I see a whole range of jobs for them that Maxi never inclvded. Wine
>> tasting, for instance, or perhaps hop, skip and jvmp champions?
>>
>> Considering the ah, vnxenophobic attitvde of yovr aliens, I wovld keep
>> them away from the garden gnomes if I was yov. (and Venvs de Milo)
>
> The hazard of gnomes is their penchant for being stollen.

Where did yov get THAT download?
So far my gnomes have remained gnomes even after being pvshed vp Nervovs's
jvmper. I wovld love to see one tvrn into a teacake.

How may I
> breed lawn gnomes if they won't stay in their own lawns? I have to think
> they are instead romance sims, and I'm jvst not fond of romance sims.
> Perhaps I am too prvdish in that regard.

Well, this is the problem,isn;t it? Bvt yov can leave it all to natvre.
After a while the little devils slink away vnder the bvshes and do the deed
in the dead of the darkling night. Baby gnomes (gnomlettes) are thrvst from
the nest the minvte they develop a hat-bell and have to rvn abovt vntil they
find an empty garden, or vntil a cat eats them, whichever comes first.

Yov mvst have heard a tinkling noise as a cat rvns past, yes? Well they have
jvst cavght a baby gnome. That tinkle is the hat-bell hanging ovt of the
movth.

>
> It's all right in the long rvn. I have convinced the sweetie that we need
> gnomes and flamingos for ovr real lawn in order to fvlly irritate the
> neighbors. My long term goal is to have a front lawn that will never need
> mowing. It shovld please me, be a comfort to Jazz who hates mowing, and
> bother the neighbors.
>
Get a geese.. I mean, get gooses. A flock of these excellent birds will crop
yovr lawn, act as watch-ganders, sit on lvrking gnomes and be a comfort to
yov in yovr old age - when bored yov can eat one..
Then the feathers can be vsed to stvff a qvilt.

GCA - advice comes free.
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 9:56:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Maxon" <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:HpKLe.7275$bf6.5163@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net...

>
> Ah - the Royal Society for the Protection of Cow Plants - it took me a
> moment.

8))))
>
>>> I named Chondr's son Nostr.
>>
>> Don't tell me. Because he going to be a little sick, later?
>
> Shouldn't that be latr?
>
Bah! I was reduced to scurrying off to the OED for that and have discovered
'Latron'
A robber, brigand, plunderer. Oooo. I never knew that! BUT!!!

† latra'bility. Obs.

[f. L. laŽtraŽbil-is barking + -ity.]

The quality or faculty of barking.

I think 'barking' just about sums me up.

GCA - yip! Yip! For I'm to be queen of the may, muvver!
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 12:22:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Maxon wrote:
> "Veronica L" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:%PnLe.88144$G8.81297@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>
>>

>>>I named Chondr's son Nostr.
>>
>>Don't tell me. Because he going to be a little sick, later?
>
>
> Shouldn't that be latr?
>
> Best wishes
> maxon
>
>

Latr Itis? that doesn't make much sense.

I should have said the surname again.

-georg
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 12:27:17 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Veronica L wrote:
> "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:HFHLe.8230$Hx4.688@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>
> How may I
>
>>breed lawn gnomes if they won't stay in their own lawns? I have to think
>>they are instead romance sims, and I'm just not fond of romance sims.
>>Perhaps I am too prudish in that regard.
>
>
> Well, this is the problem,isn;t it? But you can leave it all to nature.
> After a while the little devils slink away under the bushes and do the deed
> in the dead of the darkling night. Baby gnomes (gnomlettes) are thrust from
> the nest the minute they develop a hat-bell and have to run about until they
> find an empty garden, or until a cat eats them, whichever comes first.
>
> You must have heard a tinkling noise as a cat runs past, yes? Well they have
> just caught a baby gnome. That tinkle is the hat-bell hanging out of the
> mouth.

I have always belled the cats that go outdoors. However, that never
stopped their hunting; they always learned to cope with the handicapped.
Blackie brought us squirrels, bunnies, birds of all sizes, lizards and
smaller rodentia. Nothing is worse than waking up to a pair of lungs on
your pillow. Well, I can't think of anything worse, anyway.

>
>>It's all right in the long run. I have convinced the sweetie that we need
>>gnomes and flamingos for our real lawn in order to fully irritate the
>>neighbors. My long term goal is to have a front lawn that will never need
>>mowing. It should please me, be a comfort to Jazz who hates mowing, and
>>bother the neighbors.
>>
>
> Get a geese.. I mean, get gooses. A flock of these excellent birds will crop
> your lawn, act as watch-ganders, sit on lurking gnomes and be a comfort to
> you in your old age - when bored you can eat one..
> Then the feathers can be used to stuff a quilt.

Given the size of the yard and the lack of a pond, I don't think there's
enough front yard for a goose decoy. The back yard on the otherhand if
we put in a pond would have possibilities. I did threaten just this
morning to get a sheep so we wouldn't need to mow any more.

-georg
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 12:53:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:FONLe.16680$EX.8506@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

>>
>> Get a geese.. I mean, get gooses. A flock of these excellent birds will
>> crop your lawn, act as watch-ganders, sit on lurking gnomes and be a
>> comfort to you in your old age - when bored you can eat one..
>> Then the feathers can be used to stuff a quilt.
>
> Given the size of the yard and the lack of a pond, I don't think there's
> enough front yard for a goose decoy. The back yard on the otherhand if we
> put in a pond would have possibilities. I did threaten just this morning
> to get a sheep so we wouldn't need to mow any more.
>
> -georg

Have you considered hiring a gardener? A tall, dark, hairy-chested... or
someone like Wullie, the groundkeeper?
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

<pant, pant> Caught sight of the time just then and corner shop shuts at
ten. Never went down the hill so fast in my life, followed by two scampering
cats.
Cor..
V
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 2:01:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

>
>>>>I named Chondr's son Nostr.
>>>
>>>Don't tell me. Because he going to be a little sick, later?
>>
>>
>> Shouldn't that be latr?
>
> Latr Itis? that doesn't make much sense.

I was thinking of nostr-ill.
>
> I should have said the surname again.
>
Hmm.? Latr-ine?

V
!