Modern warfare 2 and my CPU

Hey I have a Pentium 4 with three gigahertz
and the game requires the same processor but with 3.2 gigahertz (minimal requirements)
will i be able to run it?
9 answers Last reply
More about modern warfare
  1. yeah 200 mhz don't do much as long as u have a good graphics card

    are u sure ur playing Modern warfare 2? they don't make that for PCs only Modern warfare
  2. Upendra09 said:
    yeah 200 mhz don't do much as long as u have a good graphics card

    are u sure ur playing Modern warfare 2? they don't make that for PCs only Modern warfare


    make what for PC's??
  3. Upendra09 said:
    yeah 200 mhz don't do much as long as u have a good graphics card

    are u sure ur playing Modern warfare 2? they don't make that for PCs only Modern warfare


    really, they don't make modern warfare 2 for PC's
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/10180/
  4. um...where do u live dude....MW2 was released FOR PS3 SXBOX360 and PC :pt1cable: ....the prestige and hardened edition of the ga,me were only x360 and ps3. :( ...i have a NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS...is that any gd?
  5. ?? what? i thought Modern Warfare was a console only game?
  6. Upendra09 said:
    ?? what? i thought Modern Warfare was a console only game?


    Nope. MW2 was for PC.

    Sad thing is that CoD started as a PC FPS game. Then it migrated to consoles now we have it as a port.

    DAMN CONSOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. yea I second that^^

    I have the whole series except for WaW.....United Offensive was the sh*% back in the day....
  8. CoD: MW 2, just finished it 2 days ago on my PC... :)

    Good game, nice visualization with my C2D E6300 + 2gb DDR2 + HIS HD 4850.
    All setting HIGH...
  9. Quote:
    um...where do u live dude....MW2 was released FOR PS3 SXBOX360 and PC :pt1cable: ....the prestige and hardened edition of the ga,me were only x360 and ps3. :( ...i have a NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS...is that any gd?


    If your PC is clean and known to run quite well for what it is (For example a clone of good hardware, not some compaq presario) you maybe able to run it but do not expect a miracle.

    Load times would be huge and it should lag quite a bit at start of games and during intense action.

    Max 800x600 on super low resolution.

    IF your Geforce 8400GS has a respectable heat sync and fan setup, even a minor overclock on it will help but do not overclock if it has this tiny little square with an even smaller fan...
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Pentium Processors