Nude objects with Magin' Magic

You guys must be sick to death with nude patch questions, but I can't
find the answer to this. With Makin' Magic (and Superstar I geuss, I
don't have that) the Sims' clothes pop back on if they're ever allowed
to walka round naked. I seem to recall there's a patch to remove that
behavior. Can someone point me to that, if indeed it exists?
2 answers Last reply
More about nude objects magin magic

    Yes, Maxis caved in to pressure about nudity in the Sims and made that
    adjustment with the last (or last two) expansions. What you need is one of
    the later nude patches. I've no idea where I got mine from because it was
    well over a year ago now and I no longer play Sims 1 but I'd start looking
    at somewhere like M&M Needful Things - probably one of the Yahoo Groups
    would be most helpful because you could ask. Or Simfully. You might even
    find the patch is on the group. Oh, and you'll need to be an adult to
    access these groups.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Paul Pliska" <manauseREMOVE@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > You guys must be sick to death with nude patch questions, but I can't
    > find the answer to this. With Makin' Magic (and Superstar I geuss, I
    > don't have that) the Sims' clothes pop back on if they're ever allowed
    > to walka round naked. I seem to recall there's a patch to remove that
    > behavior. Can someone point me to that, if indeed it exists?

    Thanks, it took a little poking a around starting M&M Needful Things
    but I found it. It turns out Wilf made such a patch, but only for
    Superstar. Fortunatly he also gave directions for hacking
    PersonGlobals.iff yourself and it was actually quite easy. Or at least
    it seemed to be, I guess it remains to be seen if I broke anything. :)

    --
    Remove REMOVE to reply.

Sims Games Video Games