  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 13, 2005 11:26:58 PM

You guys must be sick to death with nude patch questions, but I can't
find the answer to this. With Makin' Magic (and Superstar I geuss, I
don't have that) the Sims' clothes pop back on if they're ever allowed
to walka round naked. I seem to recall there's a patch to remove that
behavior. Can someone point me to that, if indeed it exists?

More about : nude objects magin magic

Anonymous
August 14, 2005 7:29:06 PM

Yes, Maxis caved in to pressure about nudity in the Sims and made that
adjustment with the last (or last two) expansions. What you need is one of
the later nude patches. I've no idea where I got mine from because it was
well over a year ago now and I no longer play Sims 1 but I'd start looking
at somewhere like M&M Needful Things - probably one of the Yahoo Groups
would be most helpful because you could ask. Or Simfully. You might even
find the patch is on the group. Oh, and you'll need to be an adult to
access these groups.

Best wishes
maxon

"Paul Pliska" <manauseREMOVE@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> You guys must be sick to death with nude patch questions, but I can't
> find the answer to this. With Makin' Magic (and Superstar I geuss, I
> don't have that) the Sims' clothes pop back on if they're ever allowed
> to walka round naked. I seem to recall there's a patch to remove that
> behavior. Can someone point me to that, if indeed it exists?
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 4:43:51 AM

Thanks, it took a little poking a around starting M&M Needful Things
but I found it. It turns out Wilf made such a patch, but only for
Superstar. Fortunatly he also gave directions for hacking
PersonGlobals.iff yourself and it was actually quite easy. Or at least
it seemed to be, I guess it remains to be seen if I broke anything. :)

--
Remove REMOVE to reply.