Dedicated Server Question Tags: Homebuilt Dedicated Server Quad Core Graphics Cards Systems Last response: September 2, 2009 2:53 AM in Systems Share cman102395 September 2, 2009 1:40:16 AM For a Dedicated server for a game like bf2 with a quad core pc and 8gb ram do you need a good graphics card or not. We are starting a new clan and i w anted to know since we are building a server. More about : dedicated server question Shadow703793 a b B Homebuilt system a b U Graphics card September 2, 2009 1:53:35 AM You should not need a very high end GPU for it. m 0 l hunter315 a b B Homebuilt system a c 194 U Graphics card September 2, 2009 2:11:23 AM The graphics card should be doing no work 99% of time, the remaining 1% is if you have a monitor connected to it to set it up. You could easily get by with a low end IGP. m 0 l Can't find your answer ? Ask ! Get the answer cman102395 September 2, 2009 2:53:30 AM thanks guys m 0 l Can't find your answer ? Ask ! Publish Related resources [ Question ] Dedicated server -- Forum LAN Dedicated Server Question Forum SolvedDedicated servers for games (few questions) Forum SolvedTurning a PC Into A Dedicated Server? Are my specs enough? Forum SolvedDedicated Game Server PC Forum SolvedCombine my pedestal server for personal use and to host one or two dedicated servers Forum SolvedNeed help with specs for dedicated office server (desktop) Forum SolvedI keep getting logged out on my dedicated server Forum SolvedLooking for W7 (Not 2008) High End Dedicated Server. Possible? Forum SolvedDedicated game server Forum SolvedRunning a Dedicated Game Server Forum how to connect dedicated server with client via router Forum Building a Dedicated Server Forum Requirements for a decent Dedicated Server. Forum SolvedDedicated Gaming Server Forum Dedicated Server Hosting Provider - seeking recommendations/reviews Forum LINUX dedicated server grey screen Forum SolvedMW3 Dedicated Server? Forum SolvedHalf Life Dedicated Server Forum SolvedCan a integrated graphics motherboard support a dedicated game server? Forum More resources Read discussions in other Systems categories Homebuilt New Build Prebuilt Cases Power Supplies RAM CyberPower !