How do I fulfill this want

I've never seen this before...one of my Sims wants to make a zombie.

How do I indulge him and do I want to? ;-)

--
--Cuth

Wellll, first you have to off a Sim. Or if one just happens to
conveniently croak, you can use that one. Next you have to send a Sim off
to college so he/she can get a job in the paranormal career. The patiently
get promoted until you get the career reward, which is the Death hotline
phone (don't remember the real name, but you can't miss it). Then phone
Death and really be cheap when you pay to resurrect the afore mentioned dead
Sim.

Ta Duh! You have created a Zombie!!!

Or just go get the hack that gives you all the career rewards, and find a
dead Sim.

BD

> I've never seen this before...one of my Sims wants to make a zombie.
>
> How do I indulge him and do I want to? ;-)
>
> --
> --Cuth

bd85tx wrote:Then phone Death and really be cheap when you pay to
resurrect the afore mentioned dead Sim.

But not too cheap!If it's too cheap,I think that the reaper just takes
your money.I think that somewhere between §5,000 to 6,000 simoleans
should be good for making zombies.If I'm wrong,than maybe someone will
correct me.

Munch.

bd85tx wrote:
> Wellll, first you have to off a Sim. Or if one just happens to
> conveniently croak, you can use that one. Next you have to send a Sim off
> to college so he/she can get a job in the paranormal career. The patiently
> get promoted until you get the career reward, which is the Death hotline
> phone (don't remember the real name, but you can't miss it). Then phone
> Death and really be cheap when you pay to resurrect the afore mentioned dead
> Sim.
>
> Ta Duh! You have created a Zombie!!!

While you're doing all this (going to college, etc.) can you keep the
dead sim as a tombstone or urn?

--
--Cuth

Yes, you have to have an Urn or Tombstone to be able to resurrect someone.
They don't even have had to know them, as long as they have the Urn or
Tombstone on the lot.

BD

> bd85tx wrote:
>> Wellll, first you have to off a Sim. Or if one just happens to
>> conveniently croak, you can use that one. Next you have to send a Sim
>> off to college so he/she can get a job in the paranormal career. The
>> patiently get promoted until you get the career reward, which is the
>> Death hotline phone (don't remember the real name, but you can't miss
>> it). Then phone Death and really be cheap when you pay to resurrect the
>> afore mentioned dead Sim.
>>
>> Ta Duh! You have created a Zombie!!!
>
> While you're doing all this (going to college, etc.) can you keep the dead
> sim as a tombstone or urn?
>
> --
> --Cuth

bd85tx wrote:Yes, you have to have an Urn or Tombstone to be able to
resurrect someone. They don't even have had to know them, as long as
they have the Urn or Tombstone on the lot.

Well,I had a family resurrect a sim from another lot.Does the sim's urn
have to be on the same lot as the resurrect-O-nomitron?

Munch.

"munch simmons" <hibbasimmons@webtv.net> wrote in message
> bd85tx wrote:Yes, you have to have an Urn or Tombstone to be able to
> resurrect someone. They don't even have had to know them, as long as
> they have the Urn or Tombstone on the lot.
>

> Well,I had a family resurrect a sim from another lot.Does the sim's urn
> have to be on the same lot as the resurrect-O-nomitron?

I have a feeling that the person phoning Death has to have known the dead
Sim - but I could be mistook.

GCA

I am resending this as I got an error the first attempt, so excuse me if it
repeats.....

I hear things back an forth on this subject. I do know that one time, the
nephew of some dead Sims, who had never met his uncles was able to resurrect
them. But on another lot, I had to move some one in who knew the dead Sim.
Maybe if they are related they don't have to know each other? In both cases
the tombstone was on the lot. I have never got the option to raise a dead
Sim from another lot.

BD

"Veronica I" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "munch simmons" <hibbasimmons@webtv.net> wrote in message
>> bd85tx wrote:Yes, you have to have an Urn or Tombstone to be able to
>> resurrect someone. They don't even have had to know them, as long as
>> they have the Urn or Tombstone on the lot.
>>

>> Well,I had a family resurrect a sim from another lot.Does the sim's urn
>> have to be on the same lot as the resurrect-O-nomitron?
>>
> I have a feeling that the person phoning Death has to have known the dead
> Sim - but I could be mistook.
>
> GCA

In one of my replies:I think that somewhere between §5,000 to 6,000
simoleans should be good for making zombies.

My mistake.Somewhere between §3,000 to 4,000 should be about right for
making zombies.I'm sorry for any confusion that this may have caused.

Munch.

Veronica L wrote:I have a feeling that the person phoning Death has to
have known the dead Sim - but I could be mistook.

Yes,I think he did.Or at least,one of the sims was friends with him at
one time.I'm not sure exactly where their relationship was at the
resurrection,though.

> Veronica L wrote:I have a feeling that the person phoning Death has to
> have known the dead Sim - but I could be mistook.
>

> Yes,I think he did.Or at least,one of the sims was friends with him at
> one time.I'm not sure exactly where their relationship was at the
> resurrection,though.

Ah, now I don't think the level of relationship matters.
One of my Sims hates everybody and his line to Death is in use all the time.
Well, in one of my games, it was... >8)

What I think is a pity is a person can't steal an urn. Deliberately, I mean,
not like stealing a gnome.
If it was a chance action then they would end up robbing graveyards I
suppose.

Why am I thinking of Vincent Price?

Mwahahahaha!

What would be the nefarious reason? To prevent someone from being
resurrected? No, Sims wouldn't do that on their own... It would be so that
you could resurrect the dead Sims from other lots. Then you could raise a
Zombie army and rule the world!!!
Mwahahahahah!!!

Oops, err.. sorry.

BD

"bd85tx" <bd85tx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Mwahahahaha!
>
> What would be the nefarious reason? To prevent someone from being
> resurrected? No, Sims wouldn't do that on their own... It would be so
> that you could resurrect the dead Sims from other lots. Then you could
> raise a Zombie army and rule the world!!!
> Mwahahahahah!!!
>
> Oops, err.. sorry.
>
> BD

That's perfectly all right, you Mwaha away if it makes you happy.
Who IS this person? <memo_ avoid them>

Strange how Sims brings out the beast in some people....
<polish halo>

GCA

"bd85tx" <bd85tx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Mwahahahaha!
>
> What would be the nefarious reason? To prevent someone from being
> resurrected? No, Sims wouldn't do that on their own... It would be so
> that you could resurrect the dead Sims from other lots. Then you could
> raise a Zombie army and rule the world!!!
> Mwahahahahah!!!
>
> Oops, err.. sorry.

I was a-thinking today, about The Psycho House and about the past glories of
Mr Mephistopheles Jones its custodian.

Can any of you remember when I had that brilliant idea of hiding dirty
plates under the furniture of the Psycho House before throwing a party? I
wanted people to be filled with gloom at the atmosphere and, hopefully, hold
their noses.

Damn me, if Mr Jones didn;t walk round the house picking up all the plates.
Didn;t matter where I put them. Under tables, under sofas, under the piano.
He just reached right in and yanked them out.
I was furious.

I am fast running out of fiendish plots.

V.

Was he a neat freak? My Sims hardly ever clean up after themselves. So now
I try to be sure and have at least one Sim with a maxed out neatness trait.
Other wise the just sit and moan about the dirty dishes or piles of garbage
or puddles of water but don't do anything about it!!

What if you did that column trick? Where you stick the Sim/object on the
top of a column. Of course the room would need to have a high ceiling......

> I was a-thinking today, about The Psycho House and about the past glories
> of Mr Mephistopheles Jones its custodian.
>
> Can any of you remember when I had that brilliant idea of hiding dirty
> plates under the furniture of the Psycho House before throwing a party? I
> wanted people to be filled with gloom at the atmosphere and, hopefully,
> hold their noses.
>
> Damn me, if Mr Jones didn;t walk round the house picking up all the
> plates. Didn;t matter where I put them. Under tables, under sofas, under
> the piano. He just reached right in and yanked them out.
> I was furious.
>
> I am fast running out of fiendish plots.
>
> V.

Oh! Oh! Or create a little fenced in area with no gate like with the Cow
Plant???? That way he couldn't get to the dirty plates and would throw a
tantrum to boot.

BD

bd85tx wrote:
> Was he a neat freak? My Sims hardly ever clean up after themselves.
> So now I try to be sure and have at least one Sim with a maxed out
> neatness trait. Other wise the just sit and moan about the dirty
> dishes or piles of garbage or puddles of water but don't do anything
> about it!!

My God, that sounds like my husband!

Jeanie

> bd85tx wrote:
>> Was he a neat freak? My Sims hardly ever clean up after themselves.
>> So now I try to be sure and have at least one Sim with a maxed out
>> neatness trait. Other wise the just sit and moan about the dirty
>> dishes or piles of garbage or puddles of water but don't do anything
>> about it!!
>>
> My God, that sounds like my husband!
>
> Jeanie

Wanna swap ??? Though I have Georg's daddy on order at the moment (he
sounds ruddy perfect)
No, wait, you already HAVE a slob?

As you were. 8(

My one just raised to such a pitch of dithering over the cricket score
(Australia drew) he dropped the end of his ice-cream cone on the floor...
where the cats trot and us also... and actually said 'just scoop it up and
put it on a plate.....'
Arghhhh...

V.

> Oh! Oh! Or create a little fenced in area with no gate like with the Cow
> Plant???? That way he couldn't get to the dirty plates and would throw a
> tantrum to boot.
>
> BD
In a /house/ ? A fenced in area inside a house?? Sir!

Actually I did try a few other things but lost interest after walling up a
pile of dead plates didn;t work either.

I just wanted to produce a nice air of corruption and menace.
As it was everybody swarmed over to the wake and had a hell of a good time.
Much wailing and beating of breasts. Much gossiping in odd corners. Much
asking 'where did he go?' when another Sim disappeared into the room-a-doom
only to return in a little urn.

Ahh, those were the days...

I know, I know - but WG Grace must be turning in his grave.

Best wishes
maxon

>I know, I know - but WG Grace must be turning in his grave.

An Ice-cream lover, was he?

Veronica L wrote:
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> bd85tx wrote:
>>> Was he a neat freak? My Sims hardly ever clean up after themselves.
>>> So now I try to be sure and have at least one Sim with a maxed out
>>> neatness trait. Other wise the just sit and moan about the dirty
>>> dishes or piles of garbage or puddles of water but don't do anything
>>> about it!!
>>>
>> My God, that sounds like my husband!
>>
>> Jeanie
>>
> Wanna swap ??? Though I have Georg's daddy on order at the moment (he
> sounds ruddy perfect)
> No, wait, you already HAVE a slob?
>
> As you were. 8(

He's not a slob, he's a neat freak, but he's also lazy. So he likes to sit
and tell me what needs to be done. "You missed a spot." That sort of
thing. I'll have to find him a hobby when he retires or we'll kill each
other.

> My one just raised to such a pitch of dithering over the cricket score
> (Australia drew) he dropped the end of his ice-cream cone on the
> floor... where the cats trot and us also... and actually said 'just
> scoop it up and put it on a plate.....'
> Arghhhh...
>
> V.

Mine insists on refrigerating every scrap of a leftover, but he never covers
the bowl or plate. I've asked him why he insists on refrigerating the
garbage before it goes into the bin. When he sees me about to pitch
something the next day, he insists on eating it. So I let him. Then I only
have to broil one steak. LOL

Jeanie

>> No, wait, you already HAVE a slob?
>>
>> As you were. 8(
>
> He's not a slob, he's a neat freak, but he's also lazy. So he likes to
> sit
> and tell me what needs to be done. "You missed a spot." That sort of
> thing. I'll have to find him a hobby when he retires or we'll kill each
> other.

I hereby award you the the golden garter of the restrained paw, because as
sure as eggs is eggs I would have clobbered a guy like that a long time ago.
Had a mad screaming fit and shoved him in the freezer, or something.

I could cope with a neat-freak, but only if he tidied everything up himself
and I was the one sitting back pointing out the bits of missed fluff.

What a mixed bunch we little non-Sims are. What a pity we can't user-cheat
ourselves and out partners and wiggle the little sliders untl they suit what
we want...

Hold on, if we could do that then everybody would be moving everybody elses
sliders about like mad, wouldn;t they? You would walk out of a room feeling
virtuous after making it all tidy then slump down in the next room and start
scattering sweety wrappers about. Wake up feeling a glow of love for all
mankind and the next minute be picking fights and chucking bricks at
pensioners... wait a minute! Perhaps we alreadt HAVE sliders and nobody told
me!

> Mine insists on refrigerating every scrap of a leftover, but he never
> covers
> the bowl or plate.

That's standard behaviour... <nods>

I've asked him why he insists on refrigerating the
> garbage before it goes into the bin.

What!! That is a mite unusual... What is the logic behind this action?
<fascinated>
Though I deep-froze a bag of garbage once. Well, I line my little kitchen
bin with used tesco bags, then tie a knot in the handles before taking to
the garage. I had such a bag next to my freezer (where waste bin is) and my
tesco order arrived. As I accept the bags I put the frozzy ones by the
freezer and just drop them in for sorting out later. It is a tank freezer.
You get the picture.
By the time I had put away all my grocery there were no bags left on the
kitchen floor. Two days or so later I needed more better-bitta-butter and
dove into my plastic bags and found deep frozen potato peelings, cabage
leaves and used tea-bags.

When he sees me about to pitch
> something the next day, he insists on eating it.

8))) Fascinating - again. I have a pussy-cat I use for that option.

So I let him. Then I only
> have to broil one steak. LOL

There you go! Economy, you can't beat it 8)
I think, after sober reflection, you can hold onto you guy and I will keep
mine for the time being. At least I know where I am with my husband - up to
my knees in old magazines, stacks of railway manuals, bits of plastic,
crutches, more magazines dropped mugs, dirty socks, crumbs, more magazines,
opened envelops, chewed up bank statements, more magazines.....

HELP, I'm drowning!!!!

>> He's not a slob, he's a neat freak, but he's also lazy. So he likes
>> to sit
>> and tell me what needs to be done. "You missed a spot." That sort
>> of thing. I'll have to find him a hobby when he retires or we'll
>> kill each other.
>
> I hereby award you the the golden garter of the restrained paw,
> because as sure as eggs is eggs I would have clobbered a guy like
> that a long time ago. Had a mad screaming fit and shoved him in the
> freezer, or something.

I expect that will be an option once he decides to retire. As it is, I can
always grit my teeth and keep telling myself, "Monday's coming!"

> I could cope with a neat-freak, but only if he tidied everything up
> himself and I was the one sitting back pointing out the bits of
> missed fluff.

I don't think I'd do that. I'd be so grateful and fascinated watching a man
do housework I'd be struck dumb.

> What a mixed bunch we little non-Sims are. What a pity we can't
> user-cheat ourselves and out partners and wiggle the little sliders
> untl they suit what we want...

Oh, yes, I've often thought that I need a boolProp in real life, too.

> Hold on, if we could do that then everybody would be moving everybody
> elses sliders about like mad, wouldn;t they? You would walk out of a
> room feeling virtuous after making it all tidy then slump down in the
> next room and start scattering sweety wrappers about. Wake up feeling
> a glow of love for all mankind and the next minute be picking fights
> and chucking bricks at pensioners... wait a minute! Perhaps we
> alreadt HAVE sliders and nobody told me!

It would only work properly, I think, if I were the one with the boolProp
cheat and the others didn't know about it. <g>

>> Mine insists on refrigerating every scrap of a leftover, but he never
>> covers
>> the bowl or plate.
>
> That's standard behaviour... <nods>
>
> I've asked him why he insists on refrigerating the
>> garbage before it goes into the bin.
>
> What!! That is a mite unusual... What is the logic behind this
> action? <fascinated>

What I mean is that once you place a dab of corn, an extra pork chop and the
rest of the sliced tomatoes on an open plate and refrigerate it overnight,
what you wind up with is wind burnt, dried out and cracked little pieces of
garbage. Just cut out the middle part and scrape the plate directly into
the bin.

> Though I deep-froze a bag of garbage once. Well, I line my little
> kitchen bin with used tesco bags, then tie a knot in the handles
> before taking to the garage. I had such a bag next to my freezer
> (where waste bin is) and my tesco order arrived. As I accept the bags
> I put the frozzy ones by the freezer and just drop them in for
> sorting out later. It is a tank freezer. You get the picture.
> By the time I had put away all my grocery there were no bags left on
> the kitchen floor. Two days or so later I needed more
> better-bitta-butter and dove into my plastic bags and found deep
> frozen potato peelings, cabage leaves and used tea-bags.

Oh well, that's far better than leaving what you thought were dry goods in
their bags on the counter to find melted butter and ice cream dripping down
the fronts of your cabinets the next day. :-(

> When he sees me about to pitch
>> something the next day, he insists on eating it.
>
> 8))) Fascinating - again. I have a pussy-cat I use for that option.

Good plan. Perhaps I need a cat. I have a dog, you know, a maltese named
Winston Abernathy, Esquire. But he thinks he's a gourmet and won't touch
table scraps. He only eats that dreadfully expensive dog food. He's my
furry child.

> So I let him. Then I only
>> have to broil one steak. LOL
>>
> There you go! Economy, you can't beat it 8)
> I think, after sober reflection, you can hold onto you guy and I will
> keep mine for the time being. At least I know where I am with my
> husband - up to my knees in old magazines, stacks of railway manuals,
> bits of plastic, crutches, more magazines dropped mugs, dirty socks,
> crumbs, more magazines, opened envelops, chewed up bank statements,
> more magazines.....
>
> HELP, I'm drowning!!!!

Yes, husbands are a lot like life's problems. You think your's is bad till
you hear about someone else's. <g>

Jeanie