sorry!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 14, 2005 1:30:56 PM

I know this has been asked before but i'm at a different pc from usual and
cant find it. I want to put my sims 2 back to factory default so take away
all my new families, objects etc etc. Is there a quicker way of doing this
than deleting the game and reinstalling? I have university add on also.

Thanks!

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.livejournal.com/users/essbee80

More about : question

Anonymous
August 14, 2005 2:41:35 PM

"sb" <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D dn30f$rbv$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>I know this has been asked before but i'm at a different pc from usual and
>cant find it. I want to put my sims 2 back to factory default so take away
>all my new families, objects etc etc. Is there a quicker way of doing this
>than deleting the game and reinstalling? I have university add on also.

Removing the whole neighbourhood folder from the 'my documents' Sims will
reset neighbourhoods to the three Maxi originals.

For downloads I would just delete the download folder.

I have done this quite often and started again from scratch 8)
... or 8( depending on how you feel about it

Veronica.
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 5:44:41 PM

"Veronica L" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "sb" <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:D dn30f$rbv$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>>I know this has been asked before but i'm at a different pc from usual
>>and cant find it. I want to put my sims 2 back to factory default so
>>take away all my new families, objects etc etc. Is there a quicker
>>way of doing this than deleting the game and reinstalling? I have
>>university add on also.
>>
> Removing the whole neighbourhood folder from the 'my documents' Sims
> will reset neighbourhoods to the three Maxi originals.
>
> For downloads I would just delete the download folder.
>
> I have done this quite often and started again from scratch 8)
> .. or 8( depending on how you feel about it
>
> Veronica.

Thank you from me too! I was wondering the same thing as sb.

Joy
Related resources
August 14, 2005 5:51:52 PM

"Veronica L" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "sb" <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:D dn30f$rbv$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>>I know this has been asked before but i'm at a different pc from usual and
>>cant find it. I want to put my sims 2 back to factory default so take
>>away all my new families, objects etc etc. Is there a quicker way of
>>doing this than deleting the game and reinstalling? I have university add
>>on also.
>>
> Removing the whole neighbourhood folder from the 'my documents' Sims will
> reset neighbourhoods to the three Maxi originals.
>
> For downloads I would just delete the download folder.
>
> I have done this quite often and started again from scratch 8)
> .. or 8( depending on how you feel about it
>
> Veronica.

Thanks very much and its a big :)

Sb
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 11:08:48 PM

"joyplayer" <excuseme@nomail.com> wrote in message

>> Removing the whole neighbourhood folder from the 'my documents' Sims will
>> reset neighbourhoods to the three Maxi originals.
>>
>> For downloads I would just delete the download folder.
>>
>> I have done this quite often and started again from scratch 8)
>> .. or 8( depending on how you feel about it
>>
>> Veronica.
>>
> Thank you from me too! I was wondering the same thing as sb.

Gawd, I hope my info was correct after all this.

August 15, 2005 12:00:42 AM

Veronica L wrote:
> "joyplayer" <excuseme@nomail.com> wrote in message
>

>>> Removing the whole neighbourhood folder from the 'my documents'
>>> Sims will reset neighbourhoods to the three Maxi originals.
>>>
>>> For downloads I would just delete the download folder.
>>>
>>> I have done this quite often and started again from scratch 8)
>>> .. or 8( depending on how you feel about it
>>>
>>> Veronica.
>>>
>> Thank you from me too! I was wondering the same thing as sb.
>>
> Gawd, I hope my info was correct after all this.

It was. <g>

Jeanie
!