sorry!

I know this has been asked before but i'm at a different pc from usual and
cant find it. I want to put my sims 2 back to factory default so take away
all my new families, objects etc etc. Is there a quicker way of doing this
than deleting the game and reinstalling? I have university add on also.

Thanks!

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.livejournal.com/users/essbee80
5 answers Last reply
More about sorry

    "sb" <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I know this has been asked before but i'm at a different pc from usual and
    >cant find it. I want to put my sims 2 back to factory default so take away
    >all my new families, objects etc etc. Is there a quicker way of doing this
    >than deleting the game and reinstalling? I have university add on also.

    Removing the whole neighbourhood folder from the 'my documents' Sims will
    reset neighbourhoods to the three Maxi originals.

    For downloads I would just delete the download folder.

    I have done this quite often and started again from scratch 8)
    ... or 8( depending on how you feel about it

    Veronica.

    "Veronica L" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "sb" <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>I know this has been asked before but i'm at a different pc from usual
    >>and cant find it. I want to put my sims 2 back to factory default so
    >>take away all my new families, objects etc etc. Is there a quicker
    >>way of doing this than deleting the game and reinstalling? I have
    >>university add on also.
    >>
    > Removing the whole neighbourhood folder from the 'my documents' Sims
    > will reset neighbourhoods to the three Maxi originals.
    >
    > For downloads I would just delete the download folder.
    >
    > I have done this quite often and started again from scratch 8)
    > .. or 8( depending on how you feel about it
    >
    > Veronica.

    Thank you from me too! I was wondering the same thing as sb.

    Joy

    "Veronica L" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "sb" <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>I know this has been asked before but i'm at a different pc from usual and
    >>cant find it. I want to put my sims 2 back to factory default so take
    >>away all my new families, objects etc etc. Is there a quicker way of
    >>doing this than deleting the game and reinstalling? I have university add
    >>on also.
    >>
    > Removing the whole neighbourhood folder from the 'my documents' Sims will
    > reset neighbourhoods to the three Maxi originals.
    >
    > For downloads I would just delete the download folder.
    >
    > I have done this quite often and started again from scratch 8)
    > .. or 8( depending on how you feel about it
    >
    > Veronica.

    Thanks very much and its a big :)

    Sb

    "joyplayer" <excuseme@nomail.com> wrote in message

    >> Removing the whole neighbourhood folder from the 'my documents' Sims will
    >> reset neighbourhoods to the three Maxi originals.
    >>
    >> For downloads I would just delete the download folder.
    >>
    >> I have done this quite often and started again from scratch 8)
    >> .. or 8( depending on how you feel about it
    >>
    >> Veronica.
    >>
    > Thank you from me too! I was wondering the same thing as sb.

    Gawd, I hope my info was correct after all this.

    Veronica L wrote:
    > "joyplayer" <excuseme@nomail.com> wrote in message
    >

    >>> Removing the whole neighbourhood folder from the 'my documents'
    >>> Sims will reset neighbourhoods to the three Maxi originals.
    >>>
    >>> For downloads I would just delete the download folder.
    >>>
    >>> I have done this quite often and started again from scratch 8)
    >>> .. or 8( depending on how you feel about it
    >>>
    >>> Veronica.
    >>>
    >> Thank you from me too! I was wondering the same thing as sb.
    >>
    > Gawd, I hope my info was correct after all this.

    It was. <g>

    Jeanie

Sims Factory Restore Video Games