startup

I would like to know if it is possible to have MSN start up when computer is
turned on. Can it be added to startup?

Kenneth sure, open Windows Explorer>Program Files>Internet
Explorer>Rt click on iexplore.exe and
choose create shortcut. Rt click on shortcut and select Cut.
Now, navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\Start
Menu\Programs\Startup rt click on Startup folder and choose Paste.