LG monitors

G

Anybody know anything about LG monitors? I bought a W2361V-PF but can't find any reviews, went to the LG site and of course it sounds good. I'm looking to pay $250-$300 max, and I want clarity for watching movies. I'm using a Samsung 2333SW right now, and I can see the pixels, even at Netflix. Blacks are a little faded as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

LGsucks

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2010
We bought a similar model W2361V-PF a few months ago from Frys Electronics.
It worked fine for a month or so and then suddenly one day it turned off by itself and then again turned on itself. It was like in a horror movie.
There was no body in the room, just by myself and was very scary.

This kept on going for a couple of days; contacted LG support. They sent a replacement monitor.
The replacement monitor started doing the same thing on and off unregularly. We just threw it in the garbage and went to Frys to buy a SAMSUNG monitor.

notty22

Distinguished
/facepalm
You joined , bumped a old thread , made a troll name just to troll LG ?

LG is one of two major manufacturers that produce most LCD monitors used
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LG_Display
LG Display (Korean: LG디스플레이, KRX: 034220) is the world's second largest LCD maker,[1] after Samsung Electronics. Currently, the two South Korean companies together exceed 50% of the global LCD market[2]. LG Display is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.