ikke

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2004

Hi there!

I downloaded some nude skins for the sims 2, but now I want them to override
the default nude skins. Where do I put the files? It says I should put in in
my documents/EA games/The Sims 2/Downloads, only, in the sims 2 directory is
no 'download' directory....... Should I create one? Does anyone else have
this problem? Any ideas are welcome

PS I have the Sims 2 : University installed.

Where are you looking? Under Program Files or under My Documents?

There should be a Downloads folder already under My Documents/EA games/The
Sims 2. The downloads go into the file under your My Documents folder.
There is no Downloads folder under Program Files.

BD

ikke wrote, On 15-8-2005 16:07:
> Hi there!
>
> I downloaded some nude skins for the sims 2, but now I want them to override
> the default nude skins. Where do I put the files? It says I should put in in
> my documents/EA games/The Sims 2/Downloads, only, in the sims 2 directory is
> no 'download' directory....... Should I create one? Does anyone else have
> this problem? Any ideas are welcome
>
> PS I have the Sims 2 : University installed.

If there isn't a download folder in The Sims 2 folder in My Documents
you can create one, I don't think one is automatically created when
installing Sims2.

Bianca

"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> ikke wrote, On 15-8-2005 16:07:
>> Hi there!
>>
>> I downloaded some nude skins for the sims 2, but now I want them to
>> override the default nude skins. Where do I put the files? It says I
>> should put in in my documents/EA games/The Sims 2/Downloads, only, in the
>> sims 2 directory is no 'download' directory....... Should I create one?
>> Does anyone else have this problem? Any ideas are welcome
>>
>> PS I have the Sims 2 : University installed.
>>

> If there isn't a download folder in The Sims 2 folder in My Documents you
> can create one, I don't think one is automatically created when installing
> Sims2.
>
> Bianca

The first time you use bodyshop it will create a downloads directory if not
already there.