Nude Skins

Hi there!

I downloaded some nude skins for the sims 2, but now I want them to override
the default nude skins. Where do I put the files? It says I should put in in
my documents/EA games/The Sims 2/Downloads, only, in the sims 2 directory is
no 'download' directory....... Should I create one? Does anyone else have
this problem? Any ideas are welcome

PS I have the Sims 2 : University installed.
3 answers Last reply
More about nude skins

    Where are you looking? Under Program Files or under My Documents?

    There should be a Downloads folder already under My Documents/EA games/The
    Sims 2. The downloads go into the file under your My Documents folder.
    There is no Downloads folder under Program Files.

    BD

    ikke wrote, On 15-8-2005 16:07:
    > Hi there!
    >
    > I downloaded some nude skins for the sims 2, but now I want them to override
    > the default nude skins. Where do I put the files? It says I should put in in
    > my documents/EA games/The Sims 2/Downloads, only, in the sims 2 directory is
    > no 'download' directory....... Should I create one? Does anyone else have
    > this problem? Any ideas are welcome
    >
    > PS I have the Sims 2 : University installed.

    If there isn't a download folder in The Sims 2 folder in My Documents
    you can create one, I don't think one is automatically created when
    installing Sims2.

    Bianca

    "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > ikke wrote, On 15-8-2005 16:07:
    >> Hi there!
    >>
    >> I downloaded some nude skins for the sims 2, but now I want them to
    >> override the default nude skins. Where do I put the files? It says I
    >> should put in in my documents/EA games/The Sims 2/Downloads, only, in the
    >> sims 2 directory is no 'download' directory....... Should I create one?
    >> Does anyone else have this problem? Any ideas are welcome
    >>
    >> PS I have the Sims 2 : University installed.
    >>

    > If there isn't a download folder in The Sims 2 folder in My Documents you
    > can create one, I don't think one is automatically created when installing
    > Sims2.
    >
    > Bianca

    The first time you use bodyshop it will create a downloads directory if not
    already there.

Sims Games My Documents Video Games