New software upgrade for standalone Tivo's.

Last response: in Home Theatre
May 7, 2005 3:26:27 PM

Surprise this morning. Turned on the TV and Tivo tells me there was a
software upgrade installed. All they mentioned was improvements in
Tivo2Go.

System information says it's now 7.1b-01-2-240

Don't know about Tivo2Go, but the maddening menu display delays are
mostly gone as are the lags when you press buttons on the remote
control.

Thank you Tivo.

Scott Peterson

--
Don't accept your dog's admiration
as conclusive evidence that you're

195/611
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 8:31:20 PM

Any word on software upgrades/TiVo2Go for the Toshiba TiVo/DVDs?

I know there's no TiVo2Go for basic service, but about for units with the
full paid TiVo service?

TIA,

Sean G.
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 9:27:51 PM

Sean G. wrote:
> Any word on software upgrades/TiVo2Go for the Toshiba TiVo/DVDs?
>
> I know there's no TiVo2Go for basic service, but about for units with the
> full paid TiVo service?
>

> TIA,
>

> Sean G.

Not yet, I think they said they were shooting for 3rd and 4th quarters
of this year.

Randy S.
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 6:56:59 AM

: > Any word on software upgrades/TiVo2Go for the Toshiba TiVo/DVDs?
: >
:
: Not yet, I think they said they were shooting for 3rd and 4th quarters
: of this year.
:
: Randy S.

Thanks.