Sim doesn't move unless told

Last response: in Video Games
August 16, 2005 7:37:18 AM

I just finished making a house for my sim and now he doesn't do anything
unless I tell him to,How can I fix this so he thinks on his own again ?

More about : sim move told

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 7:46:47 AM

Dragoneyez0301 wrote:
> I just finished making a house for my sim and now he doesn't do
> anything unless I tell him to,How can I fix this so he thinks on his
> own again ?

Is he in a room with a diagonal door as the only exit? That thwarts them
everytime. He'll leave the room if you tell him to, but usually won't
voluntarily.

Jeanie
August 16, 2005 12:50:31 PM

Jeanie scrisse ...
> Dragoneyez0301 wrote:
>> I just finished making a house for my sim and now he doesn't do
>> anything unless I tell him to,How can I fix this so he thinks on his
>> own again ?
>
> Is he in a room with a diagonal door as the only exit? That thwarts them
> everytime. He'll leave the room if you tell him to, but usually won't
> voluntarily.
>
> Jeanie

in the sims 1 there was the option 'AI' (artificial intelligence) or
something like this ...
I didn't search for that in the sims 2 because I think that it was
already 'checked'... I don't know so if there's the option ... if it
exist then it's in the option tab

--
Bye
Sky

I had a situation where Free Will had mysteriously turned itself off (I
always leave it with it on, so that when the guys are all
green/platinum I can let them do their own thing so no idea how or why
it turned off). In the options panel there should be a checkbox for
Free Will - check it :)

~*~
vecki