Would it overheat like this ?

Shallowmist

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011
I got a HAF 922 with all fans installed any way i just settled it under this desk. Any way my top fan and the CPU fan are blowing air out the side fan under fan and front fan blow air in. All 3 of the intake fans are completly unobstructed the top fan however has about 30 Santimeters between it and the desk. So i am wondering would this cause much of a heating problem it is the out take fan.

I don't think it will be a problem if there is a place for the hot air to escape from under the desk.

Perhaps you might set the desk back a few cm from the wall. Otherwise, you feet will get toasty.

Shallowmist

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011

Actually http://www.ikea.com/nl/nl/catalog/products/80180035/ this is the desk model

and the computer is set next to the iron bar. So the side that doesn't have a fan is to the iron. So there is plenty of space hot air to escape both from behind and from the side and from the front.

Shallowmist

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011
Atm i have 60degreese CPU temperateness in use during wow playing it is overclocked CPu so that's ok Motherboard is hanging around 33/35

hard drives are from 28 to 33

Shallowmist

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011
Funny part is now the video card has 33 Degreese during wow before it was hitting 40 lol guess because my window is now behind my monitor so the cold air from it goes down to under the desk and the PC can suck it in.

TRENDING THREADS