Treo 650

Last response: in Network Providers
March 1, 2005 4:50:53 PM

Greetings,

I heard that the Treo 650 purchased from Cingular comes crippled, in a
way that prevents you from using it as a gateway for your computer to
get Internet connectivity via EDGE/GPRS.

Is this true?

Also, feedback on how well/bad the calendar and phone book apps on the
Treo 650 work with iSync under OS X would be most welcome.

Thanks.

-jav

More about : treo 650

Anonymous
March 2, 2005 2:03:54 AM

In article <86d5ujqblu.fsf@skylane.kjsl.com>,
Javier Henderson <javier@KJSL.COM> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I heard that the Treo 650 purchased from Cingular comes crippled, in a
> way that prevents you from using it as a gateway for your computer to
> get Internet connectivity via EDGE/GPRS.
>
> Is this true?

Yes, but folks have already figured out how to Turn it Back On !

http://shadowmite.com/HowToDUN.html

!