IBM Thinkpad T30 - using both Bluetooth and wireless lan t..

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
May 18, 2004 7:31:40 AM

I'm using wireless lan and I cannot get the bluetooth to work.

Is it true that I cannot use both at the same time ?

Where can I get information on how to enable blue tooth to connect to my mobile ?

Thanks.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 20, 2004 7:38:36 AM

I'm getting suspicious on whether my T30 does have BlueTooth. The
reason is that there is no BlueTooth Logo on my thinkpad. It does
have a LCD but no BlueTooth switch.

Does all T30 have BlueTooth ? Is so, where is my BlueTooth switch ?
Thanks.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 20, 2004 7:56:04 PM

bluetooth is kinda new...
i seriously doubt it's on your t30
i bought a t41 at the beginning of the year.. and bt was too expensive for
me.. but i installed it later..
point is.. you'd know it if you had it.

ps.. bluetooth is not wifi..

"flahmeshess" <dingdongdingding@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm getting suspicious on whether my T30 does have BlueTooth. The
> reason is that there is no BlueTooth Logo on my thinkpad. It does
> have a LCD but no BlueTooth switch.
>
> Does all T30 have BlueTooth ? Is so, where is my BlueTooth switch ?
> Thanks.
a b D Laptop
May 21, 2004 9:23:33 PM

flahmeshess <dingdongdingding@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm getting suspicious on whether my T30 does have BlueTooth. The
> reason is that there is no BlueTooth Logo on my thinkpad. It does
> have a LCD but no BlueTooth switch.
>
> Does all T30 have BlueTooth ? Is so, where is my BlueTooth switch ?
> Thanks.

No, they don't all have BT. What model T30 do you have?
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 22, 2004 12:22:41 AM

2366-8GA. Does it have ? Thanks.

"JHEM" <James@ESAD_SPAMMERS.thinkpads.com> wrote in message news:<pWqrc.722$No1.573@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...
> flahmeshess <dingdongdingding@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I'm getting suspicious on whether my T30 does have BlueTooth. The
> > reason is that there is no BlueTooth Logo on my thinkpad. It does
> > have a LCD but no BlueTooth switch.
> >
> > Does all T30 have BlueTooth ? Is so, where is my BlueTooth switch ?
> > Thanks.
>
> No, they don't all have BT. What model T30 do you have?
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 23, 2004 2:29:46 AM

That's funny... then how come they install the Bluetooth driver in my
thinkpad !! Hmm. Funny.

!