Sign in with
Your question

My second build =D Antec 1200 / Questions.

Last response: in Systems
September 3, 2009 11:45:33 PM

I am pretty sure I have everything good and read, I know theres no mouse in the list but, I'm getting one of them from preformence Pc's =D.

So just for verification are all these parts compatible? Should I swap out any parts, could I do better?

Heres an image of the whole rig :) 

Am I missing anything in the list?

The current wishlist your looking at misses some items in the image, but I'm not ordering EVERYTHING yet..
Still saving.. I just need to know if i have all the items I need to get the system running and good to go.

I have a hard drive I'm gonna use here already, I'll get a better one later.

SO everything is good to go yup? Just wanna make sure, before I submit a 1100$ order lol.
September 3, 2009 11:54:19 PM

Your getting all that for only $1,100 ? Not bad. Could you link me to where your getting such a good deal on that please.
September 4, 2009 12:02:33 AM

Are the two monitors included in the 1100? If so that is absolutely amazing, i too would like to know where you are getting it. I just priced out the parts from memory and came to ~1200 and i didnt even make it any farther right than windows.
Related resources
September 4, 2009 12:50:02 AM

Ahh, i feel alot better, that wishlist doesnt have half the stuff in that picture. Those prices i can believe.
September 4, 2009 12:53:13 AM

If all that was THAT cheap... I would buy it ASAP and resell it.

PS: Got a video card I'm gonna use already.
September 4, 2009 6:42:15 PM

Is bumping allowed? xD
!