My recent documents is empty

Andrew

Hi,

Recently, My Recent Documents on the Start Menu empty
itself each time i reboot my machine.

It stores/track the documents that i have opened during
the session but when i reboot my machine, the list is
empty.

Can someone help me.
Thanks

Andrew,

You have the ClearRecentDocsonExit setting enabled, that's the problem Set it to 0 via the registry, or set it to Not Configured via Group Policy Editor (XP Pro)

ClearRecentDocsOnExit:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/regentry/93171..asp

You may also TweakUI to enable/disable this feature.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp