Ah thanks for asking.
1. it is slow in booting up and logging in. I have a 3.9 ghz processor and 3.1 gbs of ram (stupid 32-bit vista)
This is a completely new system that I've built, with the exception of a cd-drive and the harddrive, which i kept to refrain from redownloading everything. (if you click a simple program like minesweeper or something as soon as it shows your toolbar, it takes about 5 to 10 mins before the program even shows up.
Under heavy load, my computer appears to be extremely slow and sluggish, and loading up programs appears to be a great problem. Exiting multiple programs, even. (When it's time to shut it down, i exit out of a lot of programs, and it takes them a few seconds to realize that its been exited)
I don't video edit, so I wouldn't know.
Opening folders takes a while. I defragged my harddrive a week ago and it is still pretty slow.
2. Gaming FPS is great because of my vid card and everything.
3. I run Norton (haha) scans weekly and look for signs of anything, so I believe I do not have viruses/malware.
4. I have 4gbs of Low latency 7-7-7-20 ram installed, and it is lowered to 3.1 gbs because of 32-bit.
5. Memory express is being nice and having a Canada day sale, which provides me with this: http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/PID-BDL_WIN7HP_ST3500(ME).aspx?utm_source=eFlyer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=July2011_CanadaDay
This seems like a good opportunity to get myself a new harddrive seeing as mine is 4gbs away from being full anyways.
Oh and under heavy load, my core temperature doesn't really rise, which is quite concerning. (around 40-50 degrees)