corsair vengeance LP 8GB ram 2x4 ddr3
cooler master v8 cpu cooler
cooler master storm enforcer
1 megaflow 200mm red led fan
1 blue led 120mm rear fan
xfx pro 750W xxx edition power supply

im looking at msi, gigabyte, xfx 6850 or 6870
not looking to do xfire anytime soon, and will most unlikely to do anywayz
xfx doesnt include any accessories, such as xbridge, adapter, pci connector and stuff in the box..and the cooling looks relatively weak compared to msi and gigabyte
msi and gigabyte both have OC version of 6850. I was looking at gigabyte 6850, but then i figured i wont b upgrading and wont wanna upgrade the graphic card in the early future, should i buy a 6850 and OC it, or just go for 6870.

kinda leaning toward msi or gigabyte brand, since they include a lot more accessories in the box. xfx only has the card, and ads for their own products...+_+
the main reason being i only have a vga adapter monitor now even tho i will try to look for new monitor on BF, but for now, adapter would b handy :)

any comments, suggestions would b GREATLY appreciated!

thanks!

Solution
If I were you, a newbie at this, I would not try to flash a 6850 into a 6870: the risk of bricking it is too great. You can OC any card relatively ealciy with a program like MSI Afterburner (you don't need to buy from MSI to use it). I'd look at the warranty if you plan to keep the GPU for a while, and I think that XFX has a better warranty.

chesteracorgi

Distinguished
If I were you, a newbie at this, I would not try to flash a 6850 into a 6870: the risk of bricking it is too great. You can OC any card relatively ealciy with a program like MSI Afterburner (you don't need to buy from MSI to use it). I'd look at the warranty if you plan to keep the GPU for a while, and I think that XFX has a better warranty.

Solution